Supporters clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Always Ste said:
Tell you this... I'll come and meet you whenever you want, and you can personally tell me who this branch is.

I'll drive down to you right now and you can tell me to my face.

How's that?

or even simpler, phone me right now and you can tell me.

Come on.

Thought you was out if here!!!

Do you have a leaning disability or something that enables you from understanding the fact that I have no intentions of naming names, but I'd be happy to meet you call you to discuss the reasons why I won't.,

blingy said:
Why Always Ste said:
Tell you this... I'll come and meet you whenever you want, and you can personally tell me who this branch is.

How's that?

Come on.

Do you have a leaning disability or something that enables you from understanding the fact that I have no intentions of naming names, but I'd be happy to meet you call you to discuss the reasons why I won't.,

*learning ;)

Why Always Ste said:
blingy said:
Why Always Ste said:

How's that?

Come on.

*learning ;)

I had a leaning disability until I grew some balls..

blingy said:
Ding Dong said:
So if this ITK Blingy would name this so called corupt branch, either on here or by pm to someone who has more balls than him.
Then this so called corupt branch would be stopped from applying for future tickets, by someone who has more balls than him.
Thus allowing more tickets to be gained by supporters who has more balls than him.

It just needs some balls from blingy.............or stfu.

You have some kind if balls fetish ??

Maybe read the thread and understand that it has no interest to me what so ever to give the name of anybody or stfu

No balls fetish.... just a bullshit radar
And i have read the thread , but got bored with your bul........

If anyone does have information and proof that a branch is corrupt then why not put pen to paper and let the club know, along with the proof you have (anonymously) if its such a concern,

Can't understand the point in coming on a forum, claiming to be presenting facts and refusing to back them up!
On such a topic, where you know you are going to get alot of opposition it strikes me statements such as these, without backing them up are mere opinions, perfectly acceptable on a public forum however opinions should not be portrayed as fact!!

If you know of a branch wrong doing or even illegal activities then you should inform the club immediately, not come on a forum simply (it seems) to stir shit and get the backs up if other posters,
Especially those who work (for free ) in honest legitamate branches,

For the sake of not annoying/ boring or winding up anyone else, please take my previous statements about tickets being sold from a branch at a mark up as being bull, lies or just me attention seeking if my statement disturb you.

I'd also like once again to apologise to any branches or members of branches that are run in the correct manner for tarnishing there reputation !!

I know that there must be many a good branch out there who do good work in the communities..

Guess I'm not going to be invited to any branch award nights....

The branch I origanaly posted about is definitely not north bury blues, who after a conversation with one if there members seems to be running things in the correct manner,

I understand why I'm getting the greef and commend those for defending there branches and its understandable that it is those who are upset the most by my comments are the ones running there branches in the correct manner ..

I hope ppl can understand why I'm reluctant to name names

Owe and sorry for any spelling mistakes ;-

blingy said:
For the sake of not annoying/ boring or winding up anyone else, please take my previous statements about tickets being sold from a branch at a mark up as being bull, lies or just me attention seeking if my statement disturb you.

I'd also like once again to apologise to any branches or members of branches that are run in the correct manner for tarnishing there reputation !!

I know that there must be many a good branch out there who do good work in the communities..

The branch I origanaly posted about is definitely not north bury blues, who after a conversation with one if there members seems to be running things in the correct manner,

I understand why I'm getting the greef and commend those for defending there branches and its understandable that it is those who are upset the most by my comments are the ones running there branches in the correct manner ..

Probably best you dont name names - with your spelling you could end up accusing anyone !

jimbo101 said:
blingy said:

Probably best you dont name names - with your spelling you could end up accusing anyone !

Ok now that's funny..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.