Supporting another team??

being on the west coast of Canada I watch the Vancouver Whitecaps of the MLS. go to a few matches when i can.... its poor quality football but hey support the local side.

Manchester - City
North West - Carlisle
North East - Darlington
Yorkshire - Harrogate Town
East - Peterborough United
Scotland - Aberdeen
Germany - Bayern Munich
Cyprus - Anorthosis & Nea Salamina
Spain - Athletico Madrid
Italy - Fiorentina

citycanada said:
being on the west coast of Canada I watch the Vancouver Whitecaps of the MLS. go to a few matches when i can.... its poor quality football but hey support the local side.
Likewise, I live in L.A. and support the Galaxy.
I even went to watch them play up at yours a couple of years ago, LA won 4-0.
One of your fans upon hearing my English accent and seeing my Galaxy shirt gave me grief saying "You're English, you should support the Whitecaps"
Was pissing my self as I replied "But I live in L.A. you daft twat"

Watching the MLS live is better than not watching footy live at all.

I was a student in the late 70's early 80's in Brighton and worked in Haywards Heath for a while afterwards. I regularly went to watch them, including the FA Cup final and replay in 1984.

I still have a soft spot for Brighton and Hove Albion, but having said that, whenever City were in town, I was always in the away end.

In fairness, the club and fans have suffered more anguish than probably any other team over the last 15 years or so after the sale of the Goldstone ground, so to see them on the verge of getting into the Premier League really is like a phoenix rising from the ashes, and good luck to them.

The only other team I'm bothered about is Altrincham. I've been watching them since 1964 and I'll be going to watch them in the playoff later today.

Hollywood Blue said:
citycanada said:
Likewise, I live in L.A. and support the Galaxy.
I even went to watch them play up at yours a couple of years ago, LA won 4-0.
One of your fans upon hearing my English accent and seeing my Galaxy shirt gave me grief saying "You're English, you should support the Whitecaps"
Was pissing my self as I replied "But I live in L.A. you daft twat"

Watching the MLS live is better than not watching footy live at all.
LOL fair play mate

I will be at the Whitecaps/Galaxy match in May 11 already have tickets. usually stand with their supporter group the southsiders, good football lads. Will boo that cnut Landon Donavon every chance I get :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.