Supporting Two Teams?

I have Juventus, Ajax, Chapecoense, Fluminese & Argentina shirts but I only support CIty. I will wish West Ham, Chelsea & Newcastle well in Europe, the rest of the English sides can go and get fucked!

Rags dippers county everton and villa, I'd want Hitlers team from escape to victory to win against them!

my legs cos they support me?
It was funny how the conversation on football started , i had a city pin on my shirt and he was on the flloor with my worst leg in his hands and he saw it and said you are a city fan? i said yes and he said oh no i am utd , i said and you have my leg in your hands ! He didnt tweek it luckily , lol

Has Wirral MCFC been on this thread yet?

I think he can give the definitive answer.
You need to tag me if you really want me to see it.

I know loads of Berts who refused to support England because it meant cheering on Beckham and Scholes.

I’ve watched Wales more than City in recent seasons. I’ll also be at Southport v Hereford tomorrow to see The Bulls. I watched them in my mid to late teens as I lived there. My circle were me, West Ham, Pompey, Villa, Spurs, Liverpool etc but we all watched Hereford.

I like Rangers, Malaga etc.

I have Juventus, Ajax, Chapecoense, Fluminese & Argentina shirts but I only support CIty. I will wish West Ham, Chelsea & Newcastle well in Europe, the rest of the English sides can go and get fucked!

Rags dippers county everton and villa, I'd want Hitlers team from escape to victory to win against them!
That’s my Fluminense shirt. I liked it.
IMG_2593.jpeg

I dont believe you can do it equally.
Ive supported City since the early 70s but having been brought up in Cardiff, i went to loads of Cardiff games when i couldnt get to City games. I still follow Cardiffs results & wish them well.
Whenever the two have played though im 100% behind City & all my friends know it.
I even took my life in my hands & celebrated then City player Trevor Francis scoring the winner in a Wales v England home nations game back in 1982 at Ninian Park.
My mates were amazed i didnt get battered that day in the bob bank ha
I am a Cardiff City fan, who left South Wales in 1975.
First saw City get pipped 0-4 by Derby County in the whitewash/penalty game.
My missus, our 3 kids and the vast majority of my mates are City fans.
Cardiff City are my personal burden that I wouldn't want to share as it's bloody painful.
City are my second team that I've seen twenty fold more times than the Bluebirds.
But in the few matches they've played each other I cheer on Cardiff.
So, I suppose I'm a person who has two teams...

I’ve followed Napoli since the 80’s and been a couple of times but it will always be City, no contest.

Chelsea until Man City started winning

Jumped right on ( kept all my chelsea gear just in case
Joking apart in spain and I’m (talking both Spanish and Brit’s )the lads out here support not just two teams but three. An example knew a hull man who supported wolves and said it was his fave team until we watched dippers v city game in the bar and when dippers scored he went absolutely mental. I said wtf your a wolves fan he replied yes but my other team is Liverpool. I asked how come and said because I worked there once. Another mate had three teams Bradford city, Newcastle and dippers, he’s from Bradford but worked in Newcastle for years but dippers? He use to say we lanc’s have long necks trying to look over the Pennines to Yorkshire so asked why support dippers who unfortunately are a lancashire club? No reply.

I’m an American so admittedly a totally different scenario than those of you that were born with City in your blood. When I first started watching football, I kind of “tried out” a few different teams before ultimately settling on City. Also like an American, I enjoy watching some other players on occasion even if I don’t support their team - Like Grealish when he was at Villa. Luckily, a lot of those players end up at City!

I’m an American so admittedly a totally different scenario than those of you that were born with City in your blood. When I first started watching football, I kind of “tried out” a few different teams before ultimately settling on City. Also like an American, I enjoy watching some other players on occasion even if I don’t support their team - Like Grealish when he was at Villa. Luckily, a lot of those players end up at City!
If you come here to watch the mighty blues ...never ever ever buy a half and half fucking scarf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.