Surprise Signing.....!! WHO !?

every seasoncard holder to get one of these:
1704861985_8e1d285bbc.jpg

mcfc1981 said:
who has said theirs a surprise?????????

there were rumors that started as a "nice surprise" which turned into a big surprise and the a big surprise signing

personally I think the nice surprise was the free Doves gig for the first 2500 people that preorder the new home shirt

nickson71 said:
mcfc1981 said:

there were rumors that started as a "nice surprise" which turned into a big surprise and the a big surprise signing

personally I think the nice surprise was the free Doves gig for the first 2500 people that preorder the new home shirt

I think this is exactly what it is, and what a dire way to enter on in the first post.

I'mnotreallyhere said:
nickson71 said:
mcfc1981 said:

I think this is exactly what it is, and what a dire way to enter on in the first post.
Yep I think it is the free gig too. Amazing how things get out of control on here.

I'mnotreallyhere said:
nickson71 said:
mcfc1981 said:

ha ha likewise

welcome to the mad house

However, if 2 medicals have been done today of which 'sources' have no idea of, then they must be players already in this country. JT is back from his holiday in the Maldeves and from what I can assume Tevez has come home from the Argentina game for his family. If JT is one of Citys signings this summer I would be very very surprised but at the same time very much delighted.

I'mnotreallyhere said:
However, if 2 medicals have been done today of which 'sources' have no idea of, then they must be players already in this country. JT is back from his holiday in the Maldeves and from what I can assume Tevez has come home from the Argentina game for his family. If JT is one of Citys signings this summer I would be very very surprised but at the same time very much delighted.

personally if JT signed I would be happy but that player has split the fan a little

there was a thread a while back when the JT link first appear from one of the ITK types and is wasn't as well received as you would have thought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.