Votes: 22 6.1%
  • I used a Print at Home or club-printed ticket which worked

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • I had a PAH or club=printed ticket that didn't work

Votes: 7 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Straight in.

But had to wait while others struggled to get in or didn't get in. Sort it out City! ;-)

Staff manning the turnstiles were very helpful. A + point.

Everything worked fine for me, android user. Tickets marked as versus Norwich. Will we have to download every game or is this ticket for every game?

some on here will be gutted Colin the predicted great failure failed to show up just like our friends from Norwich lol CSB met up after the game 20 + no one had a problem Armageddon postponed to another day
Conversely I didn't expect it to be a problem but for me it was. The 'fix' was to scan the barcode but when that didn't work I was pulled out of the queue, then told to wait for a supervisor. Nobody came so I went to find one myself, but they were no help. It worked in the end but I'm expecting issues again throughout the season because nothing's actually been fixed or changed. It'll just be intermittent issues for everyone is my guess.

Can anybody tell me if they are checking photo id with PAH tickets? I had 2 unused for yesterday as I couldn’t go but didn’t want to give them to friends in case they were turned away as their names would not match those on the tickets. Thanks.

It's exactly the same as the QR shown in post #53 above for me i.e square.

I''m on iphone and didn't even realise there an code on it until today when discovering the 3 dots in the bottom right of the ticket below "hold near Reader" symbol.

As an aside for anyone else who hadn't seen the 3 dots like me, after pressing if you scroll down there is loads of supplementary information including my entry time yesterday. A very precise 13:33:40.......
Mine has no time just a -
I shall be phoning supporter services at first light to demand answers, it’s not good enough!

My print at home worked, mum's didn't (same turnstile, B) She was anxious as staff didn't know how to fix at first and at one point was left on her own (shes 78) (I'd gone in first so couldn't help) then eventually someone with a plastic card (oh the irony) got her in.
She's already worrying about next week. We were there early, for when they first opened.

Took a few seconds, almost pulled it away as it didn't seem to be doing anything then there was a vibration and I was in. The scanners seem quite sensitive to positioning but it worked trouble free.

I don’t know what NFC stands for, but we had to place our android phones in the barcode reader.

That worked first time for both of us, so I’m not sure which category I should tick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.