Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

No point being angry about something that Sven wanted and brought him joy pal. It was his wish/desire to “manage” the scousers at Anfield, just be happy for him he got to live his “dream” if only for a day.

I was at Sven’s first and last games managing City, worlds apart in entertainment and enjoyment but his season in charge will always be remembered fondly by me especially taking into account how abysmal the football had been leading up to his appointment.

Never got in for the West Ham away game but my god we were amazing.

Sneaked in part way for the Boro 8-1 game and wondered where it had all gone wrong.

Thought this would be the best we'd ever get as a City fan (bar the Keegan Div one season)

Rest easy Sven. His stint was the real turning point for the club pre takeover. The double of the rags and european qualification was something most blues hadn't seen in their lifetimes at that point
I never had any hope watching City until he came in.

Brought some much needed swagger and 'glamour' to City. Mancini was a continuation of this.

Make City Cool Again!

That useless Rag might have been clueless, but you have to credit him for bringing in VK, PZ & NDJ.
I've given it some deep thought, and by that I mean giving him no thought whatsoever, and nope, don't have to credit that clown with fuck all.

Any credit for that goes to Garry Cook for me. Someone who doesn't get anywhere near as much recognition from the club nowadays as he deserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.