Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

The interview I did with Sven back in 2011 talking about his time at MCFC is free to read here:

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 69755EDF-1BDF-49E2-A0A4-7EBFE253F394.jpeg
    69755EDF-1BDF-49E2-A0A4-7EBFE253F394.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 13
The interview I did with Sven back in 2011 talking about his time at MCFC is free to read here:

Enjoy!
Thanks Gary
A great read. Didn't realise Mancini had played under him.
Nothing but good things to say about his time in the city and his sacking still disappointed him a few years afterwards.....

Thanks Gary
Nothing but good things to say about his time in the city and his sacking still disappointed him a few years afterwards.....
He lived in the Free Trade Hall Hotel for over a year and liked wandering round central Manchester.

He'd really enjoy seeing it now.

Thanks Gary
Yes. He remained puzzled why he was sacked. I met Sven a couple of times and the first time he just oozed charisma. It was really odd meeting him that first time at City as I didn’t expect to immediately like him, but his charisma shone through. A really nice guy.

Always be grateful to Sven Göran for rescuing us from the dire boring Pearce era He nurtured his players and treated them with respect and love he put the smile back on the club and I’ve never heard a bad word about him Micah said he was the nicest person he’d ever met Always hoped I could meet him shake his hand, using my best Swedish say “tack så mycket” Sven Göran
May you rest in peace the world is a worse place

It's really crass of that fat c*nt Custis and Hootay Henry Winter to be bringing up the affair. I forgot that Talk Sport held such a high standard of morals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.