Sven Goran Eriksson diagnosed with terminal cancer

He's announced it's terminal so unfortunately that's not going to happen.

Remember really enjoying watching City again when he became manager after the truly dour Pearce years. You never really knew what you was going to get but it was never dull!! Plus he beat the rags home and away.

I wish him and his family all the best in these difficult times
Yes, I posted an update earlier. The first reports didn't mention him being terminal. Gutted for the guy... )(

That's seriously fucking shit news to wake up to.

I thought he was a great England manager, was astounded he agreed to manage City, was the first to make me feel like City were a sleeping giant and was absolutely gutted when he left us.

Thanks for the memories Sven, I hope it's peaceful and painless as possible.

Terrible news but it’s normally the case when you get to his age unfortunately, really hope he beats it.

I read a translated transcript of an interview he gave recently on Swedish radio, brave and straightforward as fuck, proper bloke Sven

Seems a warm and generous man and definitely a true gent
I remember his time under difficult circumstances at City fondly. I think he was told a lie or at least not the whole truth
Quite a character as well and seemed to have away with the ladies
Hopefully he gets as long as possible and lives his remaining time in the best possible way
lyckönskningar och kärlek Sven Göran

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.