Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

We all have to go at some point but Sven-Goran Eriksson is making sure he goes in the absolute best way possible This is wonderful to see!

Sven-Goran Eriksson close to tears as he’s given incredibly emotional tribute by former club on his return amid cancer battle.

Wow that was incredibly moving. One of the most beautiful tributes I have seen.

Unfortunately I couldn’t quite see it clearly as I was peeling the onions in the kitchen at the time.

Wouldnt it be amazing if we could get him back for a game.

Wow that was incredibly moving. One of the most beautiful tributes I have seen.

Unfortunately I couldn’t quite see it clearly as I was peeling the onions in the kitchen at the time.

Wouldnt it be amazing if we could get him back for a game.
Absolutely amazing, met him a few times, absolute gentleman

We've got to get him back for the West Ham game, especially considering who his first City game was against.
Simply has to happen at one of the final 2 home games, I can’t believe there’s not been more of a club tribute already (considering all the content & media teams we have), come on city make it happen

Simply has to happen at one of the final 2 home games, I can’t believe there’s not been more of a club tribute already (considering all the content & media teams we have), come on city make it happen
Present the trophy if we win it.

Guest of honour on the pitch if we don't.

Please try City.

Shouldn't be in a position where the scousers have done more to honour him than we have, come on city sort it out !

Can our club please do something if he's fit enough to come over and wishes to do so? He was much loved by City fans during his short spell here. It would be nice to show him that love in his darkest hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.