Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

Unnecessary !!
No it’s not. The way our club has changed from one that was seemingly fan and decency centred to one that is financially obsessed is fucking horrific. A year or so ago I would still have had the likes of Khaldoon down as a man to be admired, now I see him and Soriano as businessmen, at best. If they were still tuned into the core fanbase they would have done something for Sven by now. Sven was an absolute gentleman in his just under a year with City

No it’s not. The way our club has changed from one that was seemingly fan and decency centred to one that is financially obsessed is fucking horrific. A year or so ago I would still have had the likes of Khaldoon down as a man to be admired, now I see him and Soriano as businessmen, at best. If they were still tuned into the core fanbase they would have done something for Sven by now. Sven was an absolute gentleman in his just under a year with City
You don't know that they're not planning something,or that Sven can't handle anymore formalities .

Additionally you're suggesting that the Chairman would monetise a visit to honour Sven which is as contemptible as it is ludicrous.

Shame !!

You don't know that they're not planning something,or that Sven can't handle anymore formalities .

Additionally you're suggesting that the Chairman would monetise a visit to honour Sven which is as contemptible as it is ludicrous.

Shame !!
I would have thought that -

Unwarranted apologies to dippers fc

Saying not a fucking dickie bird about how the majority of our core fan base got shat on in Istanbul

Continued increases in season ticket prices for a core fan base that is not the most affluent

Prioritisation of half and half’s for Madrid at home last season

The eroding of away ticket availability for core fans with preference to corporates and wealthy overseas fans

Etc

Etc

was a lot more fucking shameful than a flippant comment about the clubs absolute obsession with money

Saying not a fucking dickie bird about how the majority of our core fan base got shat on in Istanbul

Continued increases in season ticket prices for a core fan base that is not the most affluent

The eroding of away ticket availability for core fans with preference to corporates and wealthy overseas fans

Etc

Etc

was a lot more fucking shameful than a flippant comment about the clubs absolute obsession with money

Etc

Etc

I'll have your season ticket.

I'm obviously very sorry that Sven, who was only briefly (and unsuccessfully) associated with City, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer but any attempt to bring him back to the Etihad smacks of maudling sentimentality.

The idea of bringing a guy at death's door onto the pitch is undignified and distasteful.

I wonder about the mindset of people who'd support this kind of thing. It's just another opportunity to display phoney emotion in public and I hope it never happens.

Let's leave it to the scousers, who are so much better at this kind of nonsense than us.

I love City, not the senior execs. If you don’t get that then you’re a lot thicker than I thought you were. Surprised someone as big a Blue as you doesn’t already have a season ticket; had mine since 1972
Ha ....a JCL.

No surprise you're talking like a moaning entitled rag/dipper.

The 50s was the start of my Blue journey, however I'd don't like to mention it.

Ta ta !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.