Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

Pancreatic cancer is one of the most aggressive, it’s also in a very difficult place to get to and to treat, am pretty sure I read it’s like a 12% chance of survival, so very sad, am sure the club will show its appreciation for the work he did here, les Chapman said he was loved by everyone at the club, Rest easy old friend

I watched a few interviews with him over the years and he was such a calm, decent gentleman. I remember one interviewer asking him if he was angry after he'd either been sacked and/or given a hard time in the press. He smiled and replied no it didn't serve any purpose and was very magnanimous. I wish we could have got him at City before he passed to show him our love and respect.

Pancreatic cancer is one of the most aggressive, it’s also in a very difficult place to get to and to treat, am pretty sure I read it’s like a 12% chance of survival, so very sad, am sure the club will show its appreciation for the work he did here, les Chapman said he was loved by everyone at the club, Rest easy old friend

A very good mate of mine has just been diagnosed with it, he is only 60 and a season ticket holder at City, he doesn't post on here but i know he will have seen this news this lunchtime, and dread to think what emotions will be going through his head right now.

Horrible, just bloody horrible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.