Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

The man who brought pride and fun back to City and put us in a place where we could even be considered by the Sheikh.

Never gonna forget the derby double, or that opening day at West Ham, or the Ireland volley vs Reading. Moments we'd missed for years.

One of my favourite City seasons. One of my favourite City managers. Wore that purple away shirt until it was threadbare.

Rest easy, Boss.

Pancreatic cancer is one of the most aggressive, it’s also in a very difficult place to get to and to treat, am pretty sure I read it’s like a 12% chance of survival, so very sad, am sure the club will show its appreciation for the work he did here, les Chapman said he was loved by everyone at the club, Rest easy old friend

The same thing got my uncle, awful disease.

Universally liked in the football community in an era where it has never been more tribal speaks volumes for Sven’s charisma, dignity and sense of joie de vivre.

Seems to have lead quite the life and had fun along the way.

From a City viewpoint, he was the perfect antidote to the Pearce era.

Sleep well Sven, thanks for being our manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.