Sven Goran Eriksson | Passes away from cancer aged 76 (p 32)

A real gentleman. I remember being at the Boro 8-1 and then on the Save our Sven March at the Etihad.

I wish him the very best and hope that he lasts a lot longer than the year he has been told.

Devastating news.

Lovely man, not sure how he got so many top jobs but it could not happen to a nicer man.

Horrible to hear that he has this evil disease, thoughts are with him and his loved ones.

The dreaded C leaves no one immune it doesn't discriminate and never will and I hope that Sven lives the rest of his days pain free in the company of those that are dearest to him. One day perhaps the Pele's and the Nicky Hopkins of the medical fraternity will uncover all there is to know and ensure those around when they do live cancer free lives but until then may we give our best to those who do not. As others have said we had some good and bad moments under Sven but one for sure is was rarely if ever boring and for that I will always be grateful to him as manager of a football entity that has taken many beyond the thrill that family life alone bestows on us fortunate enough to be part of.

Cheers to you Sven.

We find out today that our former manager and former England manager Sven has Terminal Cancer. Could the blues attending Newcastle on Saturday get a chant going showing our support to Sven in this difficult time “Sven goran Erickson , Sven goran Erickson “

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.