Sven

For the love of god i hope he dont turn up a city, if he does i will be very annoyed. Cant stop supporting City it would end in life boredam watching people chase an egg

It might not happen but it really wouldn't surprise me! Sven loves money and wouldn't say no to a slice of the action at City. Mancini and Sven go way back, stranger things have happened....and this is City, expect the unexpected!

Greedy c**t, all he cares about is money, as if he doesn't have enough already.

Any chance we can sign Kasper back as our #2 if Joe is going out on loan again next season?

LoveCity said:

Any chance we can sign Kasper back as our #2 if Joe is going out on loan again next season?

Kasper can fuck off, he was cheering on the scum both times we played them in the CC and the one in the league.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
It might not happen but it really wouldn't surprise me! Sven loves money and wouldn't say no to a slice of the action at City. Mancini and Sven go way back, stranger things have happened....and this is City, expect the unexpected!

I think this would be great.

The Sven factor added to Mancini's reputation -we could sign anyone and really make strides on the world domination thing that Cooky was on about.

What makes you think that then? Also it wouldn't be too weird if he did come back to us though, might help out Mancini a bit, but before anyone says I am not sayin' that he need's help. If he was to come here for less than he was on at County I would accept him!

Freestyler said:
LoveCity said:

Kasper can fuck off, he was cheering on the scum both times we played them in the CC and the one in the league.

He has found his level in Division 2, he is a good 'keeper there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.