Sven

Freestyler said:
LoveCity said:
Greedy c**t, all he cares about is money, as if he doesn't have enough already.

Any chance we can sign Kasper back as our #2 if Joe is going out on loan again next season?

Kasper can fuck off, he was cheering on the scum both times we played them in the CC and the one in the league.

a couple of the city youth players sat behind me cheered the united goal at the home leg. disgraceful.

LoveCity said:

Any chance we can sign Kasper back as our #2 if Joe is going out on loan again next season?

Need to understand the situation at Notts County before you start throwing shit around... by all accounts he's been made to leave due to them financial situation.

GoForGlory said:
I'll always say that the way Thaksin got rid of Sven was a disgrace and I'd definitely have him back at some function.

Me too. Was walking up Joe Mercer Way on Tuesday, right at the bottom there's the t-bar bollards, and under the one on the right is a little sticker "Save our Sven". Wonder how long it'll be there for? As soon as I saw it I remembered that hot summer day when at least 1,000 City fans marched around the stadium trying to save the manager. Crazy days.

I have to agree with Lovecity..He's a greedy Cnut. When was the last time Sven saw out a contract? Its funny how he always ends up leaving early and collecting a massive pay out from every club he goes to. Don't be fooled CITY...He's after another big contract pay out!!!!!!!

Freestyler said:
LoveCity said:

Kasper can fuck off, he was cheering on the scum both times we played them in the CC and the one in the league.
yeah the rag fuck

Vicky said:
I have to agree with Lovecity..He's a greedy Cnut. When was the last time Sven saw out a contract? Its funny how he always ends up leaving early and collecting a massive pay out from every club he goes to. Don't be fooled CITY...He's after another big contract pay out!!!!!!!

He never missed a training session , never got in the managers way and was always available for a chat with any member of staff. Well loved and respectd in Nottingham for supporting local charities, as he is in Manchester, he was active in finding the new owners and is a man with dignity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.