Sven

LoveCity said:
Greedy c**t, all he cares about is money, as if he doesn't have enough already.

Being jealous of someone because they earn more than you is pretty sad

GoForGlory said:
I'll always say that the way Thaksin got rid of Sven was a disgrace and I'd definitely have him back at some function.
Not much different to the way the current owners got rid of Hughes really. Thaksin wanted instant success and wasn't prepared to wait for it. Thaksin undermined Sven by saying things in public. Hughes was undermined by the club looking for a new manager behind his back.

loffers said:
Vicky said:
I have to agree with Lovecity..He's a greedy Cnut. When was the last time Sven saw out a contract? Its funny how he always ends up leaving early and collecting a massive pay out from every club he goes to. Don't be fooled CITY...He's after another big contract pay out!!!!!!!

He never missed a training session , never got in the managers way and was always available for a chat with any member of staff. Well loved and respectd in Nottingham for supporting local charities, as he is in Manchester, he was active in finding the new owners and is a man with dignity
DIGNITY LOL!
John Terry has only just surpassed him for tabloid embarassment regarding his personal life whilst his professional reputation is shot to pieces. I'm sure he's a very nice man, but dignity isn't something he's overstocked with!

Neil McNab said:
loffers said:
He never missed a training session , never got in the managers way and was always available for a chat with any member of staff. Well loved and respectd in Nottingham for supporting local charities, as he is in Manchester, he was active in finding the new owners and is a man with dignity
DIGNITY LOL!
John Terry has only just surpassed him for tabloid embarassment regarding his personal life whilst his professional reputation is shot to pieces. I'm sure he's a very nice man, but dignity isn't something he's overstocked with!
He is a very gullible man as well.

The guys who bought Notts County were a bunch of complete chancers, led by a convicted fraudster. They tempted Sven there by offering him shares in a company called Swiss Commodity Holdings, which was claimed to be one of the biggest mining/mineral resource companies in the world. The story was they were going to float it on the Stock Market and it would be worth hundreds of millions. The problem was the company was only set up in March 2009 and no one else in the mining game had ever heard of them.

They tried to buy the BMW-Sauber F1 team but BMW did their homework and told them to do one. Sven (& the Football League) welcomed them with open arrms. you'd think, after the "Fake Sheikh" that Sven would have learned his lesson.

sven is only into - women and £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££!

32.5m well spent said:
sven is only into - women and £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££!

Yeah me too and City of course!! ;)

Neil McNab said:
loffers said:
DIGNITY LOL!

Why? he isn't married

Prestwich_Blue said:
GoForGlory said:
I'll always say that the way Thaksin got rid of Sven was a disgrace and I'd definitely have him back at some function.
Not much different to the way the current owners got rid of Hughes really. Thaksin wanted instant success and wasn't prepared to wait for it. Thaksin undermined Sven by saying things in public. Hughes was undermined by the club looking for a new manager behind his back.

I agree that wasn't handled well either, but the Sven thing was remarkable, can't think of another example where fans have organised a campaign to save the manager. Sven found himself without the money the club had been promised and then he knew for months that he was effectively going to be sacked. Anyway he and Mancini is obviously close, I'm not sure if Sven would settle for a position on his staff but I do think it's possible. Plus he does love his money and we have that now. :p

GoForGlory said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I agree that wasn't handled well either, but the Sven thing was remarkable, can't think of another example where fans have organised a campaign to save the manager. Sven found himself without the money the club had been promised and then he knew for months that he was effectively going to be sacked. Anyway he and Mancini is obviously close, I'm not sure if Sven would settle for a position on his staff but I do think it's possible. Plus he does love his money and we have that now. :p

Smart idea from the fans though, he would have done better than Hughes. I reckon he would have won atleast a cup by now. Probably sitting second in the Premier League with good estimates. He's got a 100% record over Ferguson over 3 games. Sven probably would have won both recent derby games. Thaksin is one piece of work though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.