Sven

Blue Suede Shoes said:
It would look very strange if Sven comes back after being City manager to work for City *under* the current manager. It's like admitting he sucks. Which he doesn't, and also he can afford not to admit it even if he does.

So: Ain't gonna happen. Sven is not coming back to City.

And "All he cares about is money"? He had like a million pound golden parachute at Notts, which he waived. So obviously that's not *all* he cares about. He probably cares about football and, obviously women, the ugly fuck. :)

He waived it, the bloke must have like 40 million just off rogering the FA with England, A further 4 mill off us for 1 season, 1 mill off notts for doing fuck all! He waived it because if he had try to chase it, it would of cost him money in court, notts county would fold and he would get the square root of fuck all

The man is a **** and truly ruined are team in his last months, i cannot believe some people want him back

If we still had Hughes and he was only option then i would though

BoyBlue_1985 said:
He waived it because if he had try to chase it, it would of cost him money in court, notts county would fold and he would get the square root of fuck all
Even if they would fold, they would still have assets that would be split between debtors, and it doesn't cost that much money chasing debts.

Obviously he cares about money. But the statement was that *all* he cares about is money. And if that was true, he wouldn't have waived 2.5 million money. :-) Simple fact. Maybe he waived them because he would look like a greedy bastard if he didn't. Which then means he cares about his reputation. Hence, not only money. :)

barney8 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Not much different to the way the current owners got rid of Hughes really. Thaksin wanted instant success and wasn't prepared to wait for it. Thaksin undermined Sven by saying things in public. Hughes was undermined by the club looking for a new manager behind his back.
If it was done behind his back, how could it undermine him? If he didn't know about it, then it could not have affected him in any way.
But he did know about it, which is almost certainly what precipitated the issue.

Blue Suede Shoes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
He waived it because if he had try to chase it, it would of cost him money in court, notts county would fold and he would get the square root of fuck all
Even if they would fold, they would still have assets that would be split between debtors, and it doesn't cost that much money chasing debts.

Obviously he cares about money. But the statement was that *all* he cares about is money. And if that was true, he wouldn't have waived 2.5 million money. :-) Simple fact. Maybe he waived them because he would look like a greedy bastard if he didn't. Which then means he cares about his reputation. Hence, not only money. :)

Your right also cares about women and occasionally on and odd occasion while he is counting the money, does care about football!

Whether he has a realistic prospect of getting his money depends on who his contract was actually with. If it was with Munto Finance then he has no prospect of getting it anyway. The people who ran the whole scam were quite adept at ensuring their backs were covered. They gave a £5m guarantee to the Supporters Trust but it was effectively unenforceable. I suspect much the same would apply to Sven's contract.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Whether he has a realistic prospect of getting his money depends on who his contract was actually with. If it was with Munto Finance then he has no prospect of getting it anyway. The people who ran the whole scam were quite adept at ensuring their backs were covered. They gave a £5m guarantee to the Supporters Trust but it was effectively unenforceable. I suspect much the same would apply to Sven's contract.

Yeah i heard after Munto left he was only on £5000 a week instead of the £20,000 he was getting while Munto in charge

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ah, of course, this may be the case.

Sven was 2 players short of putting together a decent side. If he'd had been backed int he January window to buy a decent defensive midield player and half decent striker things could have been very different. Not that I'd want him back. Mexico, Notts County, Nigeria?? you'd have to question his judgement and commitment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.