Swamp Derby - 25/3/14

RVP is a big loss for the rags, they were going to get a stuffing anyway. Just do not understand the negativity on this website, fuck me the chances of us losing against the rags are slim to say the least, far more worried about the impending visit to the bin dippers to be honest.

So chill out, the next two games will provide us with 6 points, far bigger fish to fry after Fulham and the scum.

manimanc said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Did you fall for the giggs was outstanding thing ?

Sprayed a couple of decent passes, gave the ball away a few times.
I'm with you. Straw clutching at it's best.
makes you think that the stories of family wrecker and Gollum could be true...
moyes puts giggs in the starting 11 with the hope he fuckin bombs and gets to say told you so but giggs comes in,ahead of zidane and fletcher and has a good game and sticks two fingers up at the bug eyed one...
cue a bashing of egos,moyes plays giggs in the derby and we fuckin destroy him....
jobs a good un!!

spot on manimanc.
giggs v yaya. cant fucking wait.

erast fandorin said:
Only thing that worries me is that their fans have created the new phenomenon of getting behind their team when they're not playing very well and were actually singing when they were losing on Sunday!Fuck knows where they got that from,because no-one else in the history of football has ever done it,so we may have to deal with that as well
Oh it's been done before alright, just never 'the right way'.

think we need to reign in the over confidence...i know we are the better team however our top striker is out..I want to beat these horrible fuckers so much..I am already thinking about work on Wednesday should the worst happen..Sorry but I wish I could feel confident but I actually feel sick thinking about this game.Always have....can only relax when its over

erast fandorin said:
Only thing that worries me is that their fans have created the new phenomenon of getting behind their team when they're not playing very well and were actually singing when they were losing on Sunday!Fuck knows where they got that from,because no-one else in the history of football has ever done it,so we may have to deal with that as well
Hopefully we make sure they all leave early again ;)
60,000 empty seats....

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Rooney gets sent off at Upton Park tomorrow,Hammers and their fans will be right up for this,last time they'll play the twats there,on a par with us,Leeds,Mickeys in despising Utd

erast fandorin said:

copying us as usual the sadacts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.