Swamp Derby - 25/3/14

sam-caddick said:
Gabriel said:
They're at home, so the onus will be on them to win and, therefore, I expect Welbeck to partner Rooney.

Welbeck will be on the wing like he was against Olympiacos, I reckon Giggs will be in midfield for them after that performance midweek.

--------------Rooney-----------
Welbeck-Mata-Valencia/Januzaj
---------Giggs-Carrick
Evra-----Vidic---Jones----Rafael
--------------De Gea------------

That's my prediction for their team on Tuesday.

Vidic banned it will be Wio.

sam-caddick said:
Gabriel said:
They're at home, so the onus will be on them to win and, therefore, I expect Welbeck to partner Rooney.

Welbeck will be on the wing like he was against Olympiacos, I reckon Giggs will be in midfield for them after that performance midweek.

---------Giggs-Carrick

Valencia is still a doubt because his eye hasn't healed like it should.

sam-caddick said:
Gabriel said:

---------Giggs-Carrick

Perhaps, but I suspect they'll think Welbeck's pace might unsettle Demichelis and Kompany. Given how easily Nasri and Kolarov terrorised them down their right, when we thumped them at the Etihad, I can't imagine Januzaj and Rafael being paired as an upgrade; hope you're right. :-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
simon23 said:
Without kun i fear that we will.dominate but not score....dzeko is so wasteful infront of goal and rarely scores goals until wr are already leading a game. Negrado is badly.out of form.
You on your phone again Simon?

Lol.....yup

sir peace frog said:
Kompany is King said:
LoveCity said:
Van Persie definitely out.

Good
not sure it is that good,it will mean mata will go in behind rooney which is his best position rather than out wide

Came on here to say exactly this. RVP out could be bad news. IF moyes decides to push Rooney up front and tuck Mata in behind, they will be a dramatically better side. Mata is a great player, but he needs to be played where Rooney has been - in the middle - and he's been a complete waste of space out on the left. By pure bad luck, Moyes could end up with a better team.

That said, he is such an utter fuckwit, i would not be remotely surprised if he brings the black bart simpson in for RVP and leaves Mata in the sidelines. Come on wee Davey, we're relying on you to be an arse.

Chippy_boy said:
sir peace frog said:
Kompany is King said:
not sure it is that good,it will mean mata will go in behind rooney which is his best position rather than out wide

Came on here to say exactly this. RVP out could be bad news. IF moyes decides to push Rooney up front and tuck Mata in behind, they will be a dramatically better side. Mata is a great player, but he needs to be played where Rooney has been - in the middle - and he's been a complete waste of space out on the left. By pure bad luck, Moyes could end up with a better team.

That said, he is such an utter fuckwit, i would not be remotely surprised if he brings the black bart simpson in for RVP and leaves Mata in the sidelines. Come on wee Davey, we're relying on you to be an arse.

I was thinking this.

I think after Giggs's performance in midweek as well Moyes knows he has a midfielder there who can distribute balls up the field that can cause the damage, but unfortunately for him Giggs can't play every game so he has to pick and choose.

I do fear us having Sergio out but with this being a must win game for us I do expect us to turn up. My only worry is that I have that feeling it's written in the stars that this will be United's game of the season.

sam-caddick said:
Chippy_boy said:
sir peace frog said:

I was thinking this.

I think after Giggs's performance in midweek as well Moyes knows he has a midfielder there who can distribute balls up the field that can cause the damage, but unfortunately for him Giggs can't play every game so he has to pick and choose.

I do fear us having Sergio out but with this being a must win game for us I do expect us to turn up. My only worry is that I have that feeling it's written in the stars that this will be United's game of the season.
I thought you'd resolved to start being more positive, sam ;-)

sam-caddick said:
Chippy_boy said:
sir peace frog said:

I was thinking this.

Did you fall for the giggs was outstanding thing ?

I can't see Aguero's absence as anything but a negative for us, so their loss of van Persie must be horrendous for them; he was the only player who looked as if he might score against Olympiakos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.