Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

I had just landed in Tenerife and watched it in s bar there. What a performance! Passing, movement, skill all superb. We appear to get better and better.

I sat there last night and honestly thought I was watching a better team than I was at the start of the season even though last night was a little less flamboyant.

I could not watch live no stream, looked on this site and saw an update after 20 minutes saying we need to speed up we are playing shite!

I just watched MOTD and i agree some of the passing and chances we created we amazing, if that's shite, i will take it every week.

i have never been so excited about watching City and i have done so for over 50 years.

Why has it taken so long for the pundits to realise how wonderful Silva is? It will be interesting to look at the PFA awards this season if things carry on as they are.

A superb and dominant performance with Sergio looking sharper and the goal he score will get him back to the player we all know and love I think.

Bernardo was brilliant and looked dangerous throughout. With De Bruyne and Silva so often marked out of games recently, Pep has made subtle tactical tweaks to get them on the ball but Bernardo showed he can step up and create all game long if he is given space. Silva sublime as ever.

Good clean sheet considering a different back 4. Ferny got a rest for a bit and Yaya although completely without pace now still slotted in. It is about rotation at this time of year but not to the extent where you sacrifice performance.

Sane and Ferny now can play against Spurs and it should be a good game. They have been the team that has caused us the most issues with Liverpool in recent seasons but we are due a win against them.

Really hope we get it as then this run will include home wins against spurs liverpool and arsenal and away wins against chelse and the rags. What a statement.

A superb and dominant performance with Sergio looking sharper and the goal he score will get him back to the player we all know and love I think.

Bernardo was brilliant and looked dangerous throughout. With De Bruyne and Silva so often marked out of games recently, Pep has made subtle tactical tweaks to get them on the ball but Bernardo showed he can step up and create all game long if he is given space. Silva sublime as ever.

Good clean sheet considering a different back 4. Ferny got a rest for a bit and Yaya although completely without pace now still slotted in. It is about rotation at this time of year but not to the extent where you sacrifice performance.

Sane and Ferny now can play against Spurs and it should be a good game. They have been the team that has caused us the most issues with Liverpool in recent seasons but we are due a win against them.

Really hope we get it as then this run will include home wins against spurs liverpool and arsenal and away wins against chelse and the rags. What a statement.
Agree with this. It was Bernardo's best game for us. I think that once he adapts to the pace of the Premier League, like Merlin, he will be great.

The only player we cannot currently replace. The guy is a magician and is always up for the challenge. The best we've ever had.
I can't think of a better player that we have had out of all the great players we have seen play for us over the years, which is why - at the swamp - when Rojo nutted Dave in the back of his head and Peg had his little touchline celebration, I saw the rag manager in his true light.
What a detestable, obnoxious , loathsome, arrogant piece of ratshit he is.
His behaviour is even worse than Keane, Buchan etc.
Why is nobody highlighting this?
Unbecoming of any manager to wish injury on such a gifted player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.