Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

Just a quick shout for our boy Ederson. Couple of decent saves thrown in there. He won’t get all the glory because of Silva, Aguero, KDB etc but moments like that save in the first half change games and can shift momentum. He has been excellent this season.
To be fair, the MotD commentator said he was one of the key reasons why we are top of the league.
Almost as good as the days of Ogley, Horne and Cheetham.(you need to be 103 to remember them).

Oi, you cheeky cnut. These were the galacticos of my formative years and I’m only 102. They bestrode Maine Road like giants.

Why has it taken so long for the pundits to realise how wonderful Silva is? It will be interesting to look at the PFA awards this season if things carry on as they are.

Outsiders seem to give more credit to KDB than to Merlin. No disrespect to Kevin, who’s a fabulous Blue, but Dave’s been pulling the strings for years and is maturing like a fine red wine. IMO, he’s the player we miss most when he’s not playing.

So proud of our team, we are the REAL deal.Hopefully Pep will want to continue the journey with us long term!

Why has it taken so long for the pundits to realise how wonderful Silva is? It will be interesting to look at the PFA awards this season if things carry on as they are.
They Would probably give it to Kane
Even if we won the league by 20 points
And Fat Sam for manager of the year for a 4 game unbeaten run similar to Pullis beating Pellers to it

Last edited:
I loved it last night. Blues in great voice, good friendly atmosphere, and a brilliant performance. I just grinned from ear to ear at some of our passing and movement. Swansea players were dizzy at times, and at one point that Roque Mesa or whatever his name threw a little strop, hands on hips and shaking his head as if he was about to pick the ball up and walk off the pitch. Bony looked like he needed oxygen at times, and was their best defender. Merlin was something else last night, and Barnardo was great as well, easily his best performance for us I thought. Was chuffed that Sergio got a goal too, he earned one.
Nice to see the Swansea fans slide off quietly and early. They will all be back to being United and Liverpool supporters in a few months

I enjoyed the little cameo from Zinchenko last night, the lad is great on the ball, hopefully he gets a bit more game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.