Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not watch City on Weds.No Sky/BT - no decent stream.
I suppose it will have to be Radio Manc. again.
Unless someone knows different ?.
More streams will be available for PL games. I had trouble midweek too but it'll be fine today.

Just one 'plea' to all city fans..................

Give Sane a chance....I can't believe that some posters are already putting him down. He has had an injury , no getting match fitness pre season and he is only 20 yoa (I think)
I will be happy with a win - and no injuries or red cards.

We have the one who doesn't know what day it is least of all where he is,could be anything lol
He'll soon forget he is referreeing a football match and begin handing out evaluation score placards to the contestants.

I predict no more than a 4 out of 5 to Kevin despite scoring a goal and creating two others.

Just one 'plea' to all city fans..................

Give Sane a chance....I can't believe that some posters are already putting him down. He has had an injury , no getting match fitness pre season and he is only 20 yoa (I think)
I will be happy with a win - and no injuries or red cards.
But... he's been on this planet for more than 19 years and hasn't yet fully mastered football! How can you not be disappointed with that sort of lack of ambition and aptitude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.