Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Confidence should be high going into this after tonight's result, and with the big guns to come back in.

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero

Confidence should be high going into this after tonight's result, and with the big guns to come back in.

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero
that team will do nicely, they must be shitting themselves

Pressure mounting on Guidolin, with Giggs already being touted as a possible replacement; never get the imression that their players have a bond as such with the incumbent, so early goals could knock the stuffing out of them.

Staggering that we can field almost an entirely different team, Stones the exception, but I'd like to see the game wrapped up early and substitutions made. Some players need more game time in their legs (Fernando/Sane/Navas) and, if Kompany is unavailable, we'll have to be canny in how we use the centre backs.

Bravo
Sagna
Otamendi
Stones
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero

Don't think we will upset the balance by pushing Spanish Dave wider. I'm not sure that him and Gundogan will ever play in the same team unless one of them assumes the role of Fernandinho.

I think Sane will start on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.