mangala
danilo
fernandinho
silva
b. silva
sterling
aguero
brahim

probably should rest some players, don't think sane is in great form, and brahim showed ability to drive at defences. keep sane on the bench ready if it's too much for brahim

managed to get a ticket in the home end for this one thanks to a jack season ticket holder who cant make it, i have no doubt that we will win this one.
Swansea will sit in and it probably wont be a vintage game but 2-0 city.

Ok now we get to see if the consecutive wins record was affecting the players, I think it has been personally even though teams are getting happier to spoil and park the bus and we are bound to tire in some games, I thought some of our play itself has looked a little more forced and laboured in recent weeks compared to us at our free flowing best. Here's hoping anyway, I'm kind of glad it's out of the way now but I want to keep the gap as big as possible to increase our chances of going far in the CL later on(ability to rest players, give Foden and Diaz some PL minutes maybe).

If it is just down to fatigue though, a warm weather break at the nearest opportunity might do the trick.

Need to get our shooting boots back on. Too many missed chances in recent games, need to find that clinical side to our game again ready for Saturday!

Should be a tough enough game as they have the extra days rest and occasionally the match after a derby win can be a bit after the lord mayors show. we'll need to make some changes as Kompany will be out and then there's decisions to be made on Fernandinho and Sane.

No doubt we'll be facing the old Swansea Bony who's scored in back to back matches for the first time in years and has a brilliant record against us.

The key for us is to try and generate tempo early, not let them grow into the match and quieten the home crowd if possible. An early goal for us would be fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.