Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any body know if Pep is doing a presser and what time?

Conte has done one for Chelsea ahead of Wednesday and I am not sure if contractual obligations mean every manager or rep if not available has to do a presser before every premier league fixture.

Ederson
Walker Otamendi Mangala Danilo
Gundogan KDB D.Silva
B.Silva Aguero Jesus
This. Except it will be Sane over Jesus on the left.
Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Mangala (MOTM performance coming)
Danilo
Gundogan
Silva
Kevin
Bernardo
Aguero
Sane.

That's the team I think Pep will put out.

This. Except it will be Sane over Jesus on the left.
Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Mangala (MOTM performance coming)
Danilo
Gundogan
Silva
Kevin
Bernardo
Aguero
Sane.

That's the team I think Pep will put out.

Mangala vs. Bony. That should be genuinely fun, I think they're good friends.

100% correct. We need to take another win on Wednesday.
Nah, disagree. Having won at United. We've protected ourselves against the possibility of an unexpected dropped points by not dropping points where we should have. ( Both Chelsea and United are at least 4 points earned or more)

I expect us to try to win. But I know in football you may drop unexpected points. So picking up extra points where you expect to drop points is insurance against that future unexpected.

I like where we are regardless of Wednesday's results.

Nah, disagree. Having won at United. We've protected ourselves against the possibility of an unexpected dropped points by not dropping points where we should have. ( Both Chelsea and United are at least 4 points earned or more)

I expect us to try to win. But I know in football you may drop unexpected points. So picking up extra points where you expect to drop points is insurance against that future unexpected.

You would expect Manure , Chelski , Liverpool , Spurs and Arsenal to win their midweek games but you wouldn't have expected them to pick up 3 point's over the weekend as well.

Point being its not just what we do but those below us.

16 games in and Manure have dropped points in 5 games , Chelsea 6 , Arsenal 7 , Spurs 8 , Liverpool 8 the last two being half their games.

They still all have to play each other again.

We have dropped points in one game.

Even if we drop points in 8 of our remaining 22 games you can be rest assured so will the sides below us in a similar fashion.

Mind games maybe but Conte has already conceded they are playing for places 2-4.

As mentioned touchwood only injuries to three or four key personnel for a lengthy spell notwithstanding we will strengthen in January can jeopardise our season assuming the others have full strength sides and can rotate fully.

You are on top of most things Dax , is a Pep Presser on tomorrow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.