swansea / ajax pa system

Mayo03 said:
Thought the atmosphere was shocking on saturday to be honest very flat - was sat in the Colin Bell Second Tier towards the north stand and couldn't hear a thing, only the Swansea fans singing shall we sing a song for you for most of the first half. So much more the PA being off for ten minutes before kick off as posted on Fliers by the Blue Alliance.

i sit in 125 and got to agree, the atmosphere was very flat and swans were singing is this a library, not sure what the answer is but saturday was awful

The people who are moaning about the atmosphere on Saturday seem to sit no where near the SS or Kippax. Why not get yourselves into the singing sections and help instead of judging?

My Dad was up in 326 on his own on Saturday and told me a few lads behind him were moaning about the atmosphere but he didn't hear a peep out of them the whole game song wise.

Do something about it if you want it to improve. I'll happily budge along my row and let you stand next to me if you want to sing. Did it on Saturday with some young lads.

what we wanted was PA off 10mins before start and then bluemoon over PA when teams where on the pitch, but sombody at the club got it totally wrong way round..

Der "dad i done it wrong" !

Eccles Blue said:
trevorriley said:
what we wanted was PA off 10mins before start and then bluemoon over PA when teams where on the pitch, but sombody at the club got it totally wrong way round..

Why turn the PA off at all?

so people can sing instead, get in there seats and get the atmosphere going

It needs to be turned off for the rest of the season, it's not going to work for one game.

bluebannana said:
Eccles Blue said:
trevorriley said:

Why turn the PA off at all?

so people can sing instead, get in there seats and get the atmosphere going

I have just fallen off my seat laughing!!! What on earth has the PA system got to do with people getting in their seats? If people don't want to get in their seats the PA system is not going to make them!! As for the atmosphere, the Blue Moon over the PA gets the atmosphere going as illustrated on Saturday when nothing happened!!

You may notice that, at the Euro grounds that everyone is harping on about, they play music right up until the players come onto the pitch and then they play THEIR tune!! (i.e. ours would be BLUE MOON)

Wasn't even the regular PA guy, I like the guy that plays bluemoon and says "come on city". Saturday was a cock up. They didn't even get the timing right when they make it look like the players have smashed through the screen on the big tvs.

If anyone one who carries any power at the club is reading this and can change things regarding the PA system and a few other major/minor little things that needle are great fans/then follow below requests.

From now to the end of the end of the season,select some loyal blue fans to run the PA circus and even if there slightly worse for wear/let them run the show.After all the club should start to involve its supporters more at grass roots level and leave out all the flannel and big time charlies who drive up the price of the match day ticket.

Get rid of all the stewards with the exception of the ones who operate the visiting supporters section and rip out all the home seats and have standing only and throw them at them if they try to protest and won't leave.

Once this has happened/use the money saved from them leaving to raise the capacity at the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.