Swansea away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Could be pretty much an irrelevance if United win tonight, but all in here anyway.

Apparently they'll be resting Fabianski, Williams, Taylor and Sigurdsson, not that it did them any harm against West Ham.

I'd go for the same starting XI as Sunday, only question is if Iheanacho should keep his place after a disappointing performance against Arsenal.

We've been resting a few all season! Hopefully 4th place is still in our hands after tonight and if that is the case we have to start with our strongest side. I would replace Kelechi with Nasri from the starting 11 against Arsenal and play a 4 2 3 1 with KDB behind Sergio

Not until they know who is in control of relegation and / or top 4 after tomorrow.

If United win today they will be on depending on below.

If Sunderland win tomorrow relegation is done so they will only show the relegation matches if they are important.

Newcastle v Tottenham for sure if it matters.

They usually get shown in priority to 4th/5th as it is a bigger deal to go out of the PL.

If we are in control of top 4 and nothing else is happening down below then we should be. But they might pick United for the ratings and drama win or lose.

But they likely only have one to show (maybe two) - as they added Sunderland v Everton tomorrow at last minute given its importance - so a lot of things yet could mean we will not be on.

Last edited:
If we need a result we will get it. Last chance saloon and all that. Think I might be out on a dog walk to avoid the stress

Just keep Toure out of it. He has no interest anymore where we finish in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.