Swansea away pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my thinking, might be no relegation battles by then and only the top four with anything to play for

See my post above. They also have one less game to show as they have added Sunderland v Everton tomorrow. And relegation always takes precedent over 4th/5th. So we could well not be on TV.

Love to know the nasri fall out from Sunday? If it's all well he comes in for nacho/ navas for me could even go 3 up top with kdb left kun central and nacho out wide right with nasri in a middle 3 pull the strings! Fancy a very entertaining game which we will win by 5 goals to 2 IF West Ham get the right result tonight!

Have checked and Sky can show 3 games on Sunday if needs be based on matches held in reserve.

So (IMO) they will prioritise the relegation fight with Newcastle and Sunderland on if tomorrow Sunderland do not save themselves and relegate Newcastle and Norwich.

The third game (IMO) will probably be whoever is in control of 4th after tonight.

If the relegation is settled they will show both United and City and possibly Arsenal (who are still technically not safe top 4 if United win tonight).

If Arsenal are safe (based on United not winning tonight then Arsenal would be) and Norwich by then are out they may well show Chelsea v Leicester as third game. Meaningless but the last two PL champions playing each other has some appeal.

These are my guesses anyhow.

But it will not be decided until 10 pm tomorrow I suspect.

Last time I checked sky was down for showing football on sky sports 1/2 /3/4. So it is possible that they will show the games for 4th/5th place on 2 of the channels and 2 relegation games on the other 2 channels. Of course all this depends on the results both today and tomorrow.

This should make Sky because if Sunderland beat Everton tomorrow the only real excitement is who gets 4th. Hopefully West Ham get something tonight but I doubt it.

Only thing I want now is an Aguero Golden boot.

Hart

Sagna Otamendi Mangala Clichy

Fernando Fernandiniho

Navas De Bruyne Nasri

Aguero

Last time I checked sky was down for showing football on sky sports 1/2 /3/4. So it is possible that they will show the games for 4th/5th place on 2 of the channels and 2 relegation games on the other 2 channels. Of course all this depends on the results both today and tomorrow.

They have a set number of games they can show and used one of those options to fit in Sunderland v Everton once its importance was obvious. As they had chosen Chelsea v Liverpool game tomorrow . So now they are showing both of these tomorrow.

Just looked now and they only have PL matches listed on 3 channels in the listings for Sunday afternoon with no actual games shown yet.

On SS 1, 2 and 3. Not 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.