Swansea (H) - Pre Match Thread

City v Swansea prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine for one moment Pep will take his foot of the gas and allow the season to end with any unnecessary losses. I also think it would be a very brave player to even insinuate to Pep that he can't give 100% because of the impending World Cup.. imo
100% right. Also why would Pep give a fuck about a World Cup.

Because his players do, and secondly because easing his players playing time now might prevent muscle injuries when they are at the w/c which would effect their pre seasons. He'll take a bigger picture view besides giving DeBruyne , Silva, Walker the some minutes e off shouldn't hurt too much against the teams we have left.

No excuse not to go with the strongest available line-up. 100 points and the goal record to aim for, so hoping Pep and the players really go for it.

If we have a comfortable lead in any of the remaining games it would be a good opportunity to give Fodem and Diaz more game time but I hope they do all they can to ensure the title win looks as emphatic as it has been when the final table is published.

I wonder if the club are going and try and repeat the atmosphere from the Liverpool game with the flags and pre-match Hey Jude etc. It feels more appropriate to do it now than wait for he trophy presentation at the Huddersfield game. Maybe for once rather than naming the teams for the third time they can just play Bluemoon prior to kickoff as the players do the handshakes.

dont see a problem with making some changes tbh. maybe give foden or diaz a start. they arent going to make us weaker/lose.

Pep said he regretted taking the foot off the gas after winning early with bayern so i think he will keep going strong plus we owe it to the teams we play to keep it honest,maybe if when we play west ham and they need a point to stay up we might be kind to joe and zabba

If we are to be given a guard of honour then strongest team available please, let them enjoy the moment.

Pep’s more likely to get better performances from those players who are desperate to secure wc places and need games. So, for example, playing stones and Laporte in 3 games, vinny and otamendi in 2 will keep the players happy and probably help us break the records.

Resting players now will benefit the team next year. Not saying that's what I want but could be Pep's thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.