Swansea Post Match thread

Blue Mist said:
cleavers said:
Blue Mist said:
I am happy Mangala will improve but whether he will ever improve to a 35 mill player is debatable so why did we spend that much ?
What exactly is a "35 mill player" ? Andy Caroll ?

The price is what it is, its what you have to pay in the market at the time, it doesn't define a player, either in ability or potential, oh and its not your money so why worry ?

If the Sheik, Khaldoon, ot Txiki feel that is what they have to pay, then let them get on with it.
Try supporting the player and ignoring the price tag.

Mangala is young, new to this league, which is about twice quick as where he came from, against far better teams, and playing in a system that he wont have played in before, and he's played very well for much of the time. Today he made one bad error that didn't cost us.

This is a forum for discussion. You will not here me slagging him at a match or anything so I am not sure how I can be accused of not supporting him.
Just because some muppet paid 35 million for Andy Carroll doesn't mean we have to pay that amount for an unproven totally different type of player, especially in the season we were under the FFP cosh.

Perhaps I/we should question who is scouting/buying the players but that is for another thread.
You missed my point completely, I've bolded it for you.

Well worth the long drive and had a great view of Hart's excellent save in the second half.
A bit worrying that we let slip a two-goal lead for the fifth time this season and needed two brilliant saves from Joe when we were 3-2 up - including one from a free header even though we had three central defenders on the pitch at the time.
But we had other chances and could also have had a pen at 2-0.
I thought Aguero was onside for his but assume he wasn't as MOTD haven't bothered to show it - unless it was when I made a brew.
In summary: we played a lot of nice football, are likely to finish second but have a few defensive issues to resolve before next season.
As for Swansea: they helped make it an entertaining game but a drum and goal music? How fucking brown shoe can you get.

What happened to the post match interviews and analysis ?? The game ended and just acted like it had never happened and move straight on to the rags for a love in, then at the end of the rag game we had all the bollox on the pitch and tactical turtle giving a speech as well as granny shaggers kid outscoring fatcow !!

Bobbins said:
What happened to the post match interviews and analysis ?? The game ended and just acted like it had never happened and move straight on to the rags for a love in, then at the end of the rag game we had all the bollox on the pitch and tactical turtle giving a speech as well as granny shaggers kid outscoring fatcow !!
Another reason Sky will never receive another penny from me.

It was worth the effort. I was gonna give it a miss trains etc.in the end after a great day at spuds I decided I needed to go. I drove there and back!! A couple of pints when I got back. Now I'm f###ed

To the regiment!!!

Well worth the trip, good atmosphere and entertaining game.We all know what happens at our club, week in week out. Given up on the Rag / Scouse bias press as we are pissing on their chips. All the more reason for everyone to get to the games and get behind the team CTID

Thought I was going to miss the matchas we had a power cut at 10:00pm with the electricity not coming back until 12:15am - just enough time to get the PC and internet set up.

Enjoyed the action but got a bit frustrated at times when we tried to walk the ball into their net.
Do we do any training during the week on how to defend? We are shambolic at times.
They got a lucky bounce which set up their first but there was a clear message for us - more shots from outside the area can score goals.
Shame that Sergio didn't get on the score sheet, probably tried too hard as some of his first touches were a bit heavy.
Super save from Joe at 3-2.
Nice touch at the end with players giving their shirts to fans, couple of the women were shedding huge tears of joy especially the lucky one that got Sergio's shirt.

And the thing that really made this a great day - we are seven points AHEAD of the scum. And they might even get beat by Hull next week as Steve Bruce will have to tear up his game plan of letting them win as he needs three points to have a chance of staying in the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.