Swansea Post Match thread

mad4city said:
ancoats said:
still questions about players Eliaquim Mangala what I can say the people who did the scouting for him must be blind or we signed the wrong player for over £30million ???????????????

Aleksandar Kolarov I still don't think he is a leftback but 2 league titles and a wonder leftfoot but what he knows about defending you could but on a stamp

great win and that save by joe hart will stay with me forever that bust be save of the season

Mangala will be alright. It's a new league for him. He's still young and our high defence line cruelly exposes every error.

You are being very very generous, the first brilliant save that Hart made was because Mangala simply forgot he was playing a game of football and decided to go for a walk. That had nothing to do with playing a high line.

cleavers said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
That's our best ever away season in the PL, the most points we've gained which is impressive.
But, but, but, we've just been shit.

Our home form has let us down this year, we need to get that "fortress" feeling back.
We've got 34 points, which is the same as we got in the two title winning seasons. In fact we've got exactly the same record away from home the last two seasons: P19 W10 D4 L5 F39 A24.

Blue Mist said:
Quick question.

Why is Niall Quinn such an objectionable tw*t ?

I am sure Quinn just likes the sound of his own voice because some of the shite that he pipes up with is embarrassing to listen to. Hence MUTE goes on!

ccr said:
whp.blue said:
blue by birth said:
Great win and 3 very important points. Rags drew which means a point will do against Soton so all in all a good day. Cant see rags finishing above Arsenil.
Thought Hart made a few top class saves and 1 outstanding 1 as well. Lovely finish from Wilf and you cant blame the lad for not celebrating.
Was bloody fuming when Clanger didnt give the pen at 2-0 which would have sealed the game before half-time but not too worry alls well that ends well.
Hopefully we will strengthen in summer and regain our THE title back from the chavs. CTID

edited for you we are not the rags FFS City fans should always show some humility
shouldn't need saying but we are better than them
Better than them ? Humility please.

Even though you're right.

I realize how bad that sounded but you got what I mean't

Entertaining game. Could have been 8-5 to us. Swansea started well but I felt after 20 mins we were the better side and looked very dangerous on the counter.

Yaya such a conundrum. Goes missing for 20 minutes then bangs one in. Does the same same second half. His ability to score from nothing will be very hard to replace but his teamwork won't. His game more than ever is suited to the Italian league where he will be A huge success and should help inter to champs league places.

I Live In A Blue House said:
Blue Mist said:
Quick question.

Why is Niall Quinn such an objectionable tw*t ?

I am sure Quinn just likes the sound of his own voice because some of the shite that he pipes up with is embarrassing to listen to. Hence MUTE goes on!

In the old days when you had to turn a dial to tune your radio, the commentators had to keep talking so that you didn't go past the station. I think Quinn and the other joker think that is what we do. The commentator today said 'Pelligrini didn't fancy Hart when he first came to the club which is why he signed Cabellero'.

Oh so the fact that our reserve keeper had just fucked off had nothing to do with it !!!

I was once told it is better to say nothing and appear stupid than to open your mouth and let everyone know you are. (They were talking about a mate not me you do realise that !!)

Imagine for one brief moment what a team we would have if we had a wide player who could deliver a telling final pass and tear teams apart. This is where we have failed as a club in our recruitment. Lets hope they get it right this summer.

just read the sky match report , and reading between the lines , Hart saved us , Fabiianski had nothing to do , and swansea were the better side , when are these sky sychophants going to give it a rest . Best decision i made was to cancel the subscription , let the deluded rags and dippers keep them in business , they cannot stand the fact that despite their media darlings chelski winning the title , we play the most entertaining football , score more goals than anyone , and we play football the right way . F*ck em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.