Swansea pubs

Not a clue what's it's called but there's a boozer 2 minutes walk from the ground. Go underneath the big archways for the bridge, and it's on a corner next to a church.

Few too many beers last year so don't remember too much more than that. Weren't the Ritz or out, but had beer, toilets and teles. We just got cans and stood outside.

Beermonster said:
I went in the Harvester right next to the ground last season. 50/50 split between home and away fans and no trouble at all, the Swansea fans were very friendly.
fair play they were good as gold before match, got a bit restless after they won strangely enough

MATCITY said:
swervin said:
I moved to Swansea just over a year ago after 40 years in Manchester, I will be in the weatherspoons on Kingsway in the centre centre, good crowd and clean. Taxi rang outside and about £5.00 to the ground. Just opposite the away end you can go in the station or the Globe, both decent friendly pubs, my advice is dont go in the railway near the ground.
Is this spoons pub near the train station?

Its not far. About 5/10 minute walk, there is nothing round the train station. However if you come out the main entrance, cross over to the remploy building and follow the round round, at the end you will see the Dragon hotel, thats the beginning of Kingsway. Just follow it down and go past the co-op and then Barclays and spoons is on the same side at the end. Its a big pub and as per the norm its cheap. Takes less than 10 mins to the ground in a taxi. I will be in there with a city top on and sat with some swan fans how are mates a got to know when I moved down here. You are all more than welcome.<br /><br />-- Wed May 01, 2013 10:16 am --<br /><br />
BuckersMCFC said:
Not a clue what's it's called but there's a boozer 2 minutes walk from the ground. Go underneath the big archways for the bridge, and it's on a corner next to a church.

Few too many beers last year so don't remember too much more than that. Weren't the Ritz or out, but had beer, toilets and teles. We just got cans and stood outside.

Thats the staion pub mate. They actually sell cans in the pub.

swervin said:
MATCITY said:
swervin said:
I moved to Swansea just over a year ago after 40 years in Manchester, I will be in the weatherspoons on Kingsway in the centre centre, good crowd and clean. Taxi rang outside and about £5.00 to the ground. Just opposite the away end you can go in the station or the Globe, both decent friendly pubs, my advice is dont go in the railway near the ground.
Is this spoons pub near the train station?

Its not far. About 5/10 minute walk, there is nothing round the train station. However if you come out the main entrance, cross over to the remploy building and follow the round round, at the end you will see the Dragon hotel, thats the beginning of Kingsway. Just follow it down and go past the co-op and then Barclays and spoons is on the same side at the end. Its a big pub and as per the norm its cheap. Takes less than 10 mins to the ground in a taxi. I will be in there with a city top on and sat with some swan fans how are mates a got to know when I moved down here. You are all more than welcome.

Will probably be in there about 1:30 Got to meet my brother in Cardiff first

Okay mate, Cardiff to Swansea is exactly an hour on the train, just make sure they are not putting buses on, which they sometimes do at the weekend.

Any blues drinking in Swansea City centre on Saturday lunchtime? Trying to get a few of us together.

BuckersMCFC said:

Coopers Arms

For those who went to Swansea away last season, is it OK to take a rucksack in the stadium with me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.