Swansea (QF) Post Match thread

If there was VAR both decision would be shown to be correct.

There was clear contact at the foot and knee, defender did not get the ball.

Aguero was level with the defender behind him at the far end of the 6 yard box. BT talking shit
Think you need a new telly mate! :-)

Amazing game, we deserved it despite the protestations of that fuckwit commentator. He was livid with the result, totally destroyed fun of watching my club, so fkin sick of it.

We stuck at it, bernardo was brilliant and so were the team.

I dont even want to think of four trophies though
Ia
The ridiculousness of the match thread reminded me why not to read it, you'd think that football is a game of one side that never makes a mistake, scores every shot and the opposition just let them walk it into the net based on the nonsense going on there. Even if we'd lost it would still have been an example of moaning minnies and people who don't understand that 2 sides are on the pitch and the other side still gets to kick the ball sometimes (albeit not in the last 3 mins when we're winning and lock them out of it).
People forget that it’s impossible to win every game and we should be grateful we win almost every game, players do have off days and had we have lost today these things happen. Players are not robots and we have played a lot of games this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.