swansea stewards police are a disgrace

BezzMCFC said:
robsta said:
BezzMCFC said:
puke.gif

Next game i advise you to drink 2 bottles of this stuff instead of strongbow..

tumblr_loizliUiAN1qelavpo1_400.jpg

I love the way this makes the guy next to him nearly throw up himself while the girl in the pink just laughs and takes it in her stride.

haha yeh thats what won it for me :)
Just gagged myself watching that...

BigJoe#1 said:
A couple of our supporters were an absolute disgrace and quite frankly should have been either ejected from the stadium and/or arrested.

Near t5he front right behind the goal, would have been row D seats 95- 98 ish. A gobby foul mouthed shite that I was ashamed supported City. All the prick could do was hurl abuse at a steward and continuously abuse him. The idiot was warned several times and taken out once and obviously given a talking to. The fool then with total intent absolutely hurled himself at the steward when Richards goal went in (before it was disallowed) and sent him flying,the old guy had to be 65 if he was a day then fell on a young ball boy but fortunately did not hurt him.

Then outside the ground, there was the idiot goading Swansea fans trying to get into a scrap he probably would have run (except he's so fat he probably couldn't) had they had got to him. I know Swansea fans were goading the City fans, but this idiot was just a first class pratt and I am totally disgusted that our club has fools like this following them.

If he reads this he will know who he is...a total idiot.

So dont put it all down to the Police. When it's your job todeal with morons like this it's no wonder they dont show a modicom of respect.

Was sat infront of this fella, seemed to me that the steward had it in for him all game. It was inevitable that if we scored he was going to go down to the front, just like the rest of us!

3 strikes and ya out : (<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:01 pm --<br /><br />
Steharry said:
BezzMCFC said:
robsta said:
I love the way this makes the guy next to him nearly throw up himself while the girl in the pink just laughs and takes it in her stride.

haha yeh thats what won it for me :)
Just gagged myself watching that...

fwahahahah!! thats disgusting dude

Lee-ManCity said:
BigJoe#1 said:
A couple of our supporters were an absolute disgrace and quite frankly should have been either ejected from the stadium and/or arrested.

Near t5he front right behind the goal, would have been row D seats 95- 98 ish. A gobby foul mouthed shite that I was ashamed supported City. All the prick could do was hurl abuse at a steward and continuously abuse him. The idiot was warned several times and taken out once and obviously given a talking to. The fool then with total intent absolutely hurled himself at the steward when Richards goal went in (before it was disallowed) and sent him flying,the old guy had to be 65 if he was a day then fell on a young ball boy but fortunately did not hurt him.

Then outside the ground, there was the idiot goading Swansea fans trying to get into a scrap he probably would have run (except he's so fat he probably couldn't) had they had got to him. I know Swansea fans were goading the City fans, but this idiot was just a first class pratt and I am totally disgusted that our club has fools like this following them.

So dont put it all down to the Police. When it's your job todeal with morons like this it's no wonder they dont show a modicom of respect.

Was sat infront of this fella, seemed to me that the steward had it in for him all game. It was inevitable that if we scored he was going to go down to the front, just like the rest of us!

There was quite a few around that area getting picked on by the stewards for no aparant reason.

cheddar404 said:
paul powers mustache said:
What? I'm not allowed to have a drink and enjoy the game? I bet you wouldn't be saying that if it happened to you. I hope they get relegated next season
plongo said:
paul powers mustache

and you're looking for what? Sympathy?

Don't think so

-- Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 am --

HA, HA, nice one Blue. At least someone one on here's got a bit of sympathy for an old school city fan who just wants to be able to have a couple of cans of bow and enjoy the game.
feedthegoat2009 said:
thats funny that paul moustache, im gunna write them a letter and ask them if i can have permission to shag shag a sheep in swansea

You vomited on a steward and they threw you out? It's political correctness gone mad.

He should have used the vomitorium!

MCFCpassion said:
Lee-ManCity said:
BigJoe#1 said:

There was quite a few around that area getting picked on by the stewards for no aparant reason.
The steward there was an oldguy on his own, asking a person not to stand in the aisles is not picking on them (thats his job). The idiot that ran down, launched himself at the steward with the full intent of trying to hurt him.

Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.