Swansea tickets (all in here please)

I have 1 adult seasoncard in North Stand to sell £30 for the Swansea game.Please P.M.,quick sale as cash needed for Amsterdam fund thanks.

city have put on extra seats in the south stand. Blues who havent got a ticket, get one and back the blues. CTWD

Got one spare seasoncard for Swansea game as my son can't go East level 3 Row G on halfway line - £30 - will have to meet outside and swipe you in as its seasoncard.

Pm me if interested.

Re: Swansea ticket for sale

akcity said:
akcity said:
I have 1 ticket for sale for the home game against Swansea City on Saturday 27th October 17:30ko.

PM me if you are interested.

I am gutted at having to miss the match but I have to have surgery the week leading up to the game and so I wont be able to make it.

Forgot to mention, ticket is SSL 116 row J right next to the away fans.

ticket is still available if anyone wants it - pm me for details.

Ticket still available, £30 so PM me if u still need one.

One spare for Swansea and Spurs at home, adult, seasoncard so would have to swipe you in, Block 307 Row V, £30 each game, travel up from Southampton so if you also need a lift and you are on the way, feel free to ask.

After 1 junior ticket in Lower Tier, preferably East Stand. Any one got one? PM me please or post on here and I'll PM you. Ta.

Hi

I have 2 spare for this game. Can meet up before the game, or drop off depending where you are.

Together in Colin Bell Level 3, block 323 row R.

The pair for £60.

pm me if you want them.

Thanks

Mark

Looking for 1 adult and 1 junior for saturday if anyone can help, happy for 2 adults if possible

Cheers steve

Got some from the club no longer needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.