Swansea tickets (all in here please)

Spare for Swansea.

South Stand Block 119, near the front.

£30

Meet outside block P before kick off

sold

Re: 3 swansea reqd.

mdj0520 said:
I could do with a Swansea ticket if anyone has one on the go.

Cheers in advance.

I've got 1 ticket in 119, row G spare if you want one or anyone else wants one will meet at ground on match day (pm me asap)

Giving away 1 x 18-21y ticket for the Swansea game.
(Block 305, Row U, Seat 131)

Was originally bought to get a purchase history in order to get tickets for the Real Madrid game but they obviously changed the conditions in order to buy tickets for the UEFA CHL games since the Dortmund match.... Ah well, long story - nuf said.

It's free and shipped from Denmark (2-3 business days). I'll pay the £2 postage fee.

Why would I do the cost and effort for nothing?? Because I'm nice and a ticket isn't supposed to collect dust in the kitchen drawer ;-)

First PM gets it.

EDIT: The ticket is on it's way to the UK

Naksft said:
Giving away 1 x 18-21y ticket for the Swansea game.
(Block 305, Row U, Seat 131)

Was originally bought to get a purchase history in order to get tickets for the Real Madrid game but they obviously changed the conditions in order to buy tickets for the UEFA CHL games since the Dortmund match.... Ah well, long story - nuf said.

It's free and shipped from Denmark (2-3 business days). I'll pay the £2 postage fee.

Why would I do the cost and effort for nothing?? Because I'm nice and a ticket isn't supposed to collect dust in the kitchen drawer ;-)

First PM gets it.

nice gesture order of Lenin 3rd class for services to the people well done m8

Re: Swansea ticket for sale

akcity said:
I have 1 ticket for sale for the home game against Swansea City on Saturday 27th October 17:30ko.

PM me if you are interested.

I am gutted at having to miss the match but I have to have surgery the week leading up to the game and so I wont be able to make it.

Forgot to mention, ticket is SSL 116 row J right next to the away fans.

ticket is still available if anyone wants it - pm me for details.

Hello,

My Dad and I can't make the Swansea match, so we have 2 tickets available.

Aisle 122, Row K, . £70 for the pair.

My mate can meet you before the match, or if you're anywhere near Salford Quays during the week, you can always pick them up from him at his work.

If you're interested, just please IM or get in touch.

Cheers,
Richard.

got 1adult and jnr together £30 1st tier&1ad 1st tier£20 these are on citycards and seaon tkt will meet at ground. PM or ring 07808542037.

Cheers

tomothemusketeer said:
Hello,

My Dad and I can't make the Swansea match, so we have 2 tickets available.

Aisle 122, Row K, . £70 for the pair.

My mate can meet you before the match, or if you're anywhere near Salford Quays during the week, you can always pick them up from him at his work.

If you're interested, just please IM or get in touch.

Cheers,
Richard.

Tickets now sold.

Got a paper Tckt I bought for a mate who now can't make it,for sale,
Block 221,face value,£35

Sold now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.