Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

Hazard lost it, he should have shouted to the ref, I just wonder what they would say if it had been mario?

Mayor West said:
dannybcity said:
Huge overreaction, he was obviously trying to get the ball back.

Exactly. The reaction is pathetic.

The thing is, the ball boy is probably under 16 years of age, and just going about his job watching the team he supports.

If Alan Pardew can get into such a serious amount of trouble for slightly pushing a lines man who is again, just going about his job, then Hazard will face a serious penalty for this.

Not to mention he's an ambassador for his club playing at first team level and whether they like it or not, a role model to young fans and potential players. That sort of of behavior is totally unprofessional.

I'm not one for over reacting at things, but whether the ball boy made a meal of things is irrelevant.

Haha i love it when stuff like this happens. Except when we're involved obviously.

Cue a week of analysis.

Sky Blue said:
Glenda Hoddle gets his prediction wrong again. Lovely.

Hoddle has a whiny voice and the face of a victim. He irritates me just by existing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.