Swansea v City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hertsblue said:
Our away form since Xmas hasnt been great tbh.

WBA 0-0
Sunderland 0-1
Wigan 1-0
Everton 0-1
Villa 1-0
Swansea 0-0 atm.

Those 2 games we won, we almost threw away also.
I said the same around mid-january on got a shitstorm down on top of me. None as blind as those that can't/won't see.

adrianr said:
This is often the time when the Rags knock it up a few and start bombing forward and whipping in balls with pace. You often scare the opposition into doing something stupid and scoring. We're far to slow to scare anyone into anything.

Agree, united create so much when they need to they eventually score. They pin teams back and use pacey wingers. We arent scaring Swansea

Fuck it the league has gone. Im telling myself united have won it, this instantly reduces the stress and disappointment

adrianr said:
This is often the time when the Rags knock it up a few and start bombing forward and whipping in balls with pace. You often scare the opposition into doing something stupid and scoring. We're far to slow to scare anyone into anything.
spot on...

Re: Absolute garbage!

What was the final score where you are? 10 minutes to go for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.