Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Swansea are an incredibly well organised team and they took their chance with their goal.

Savic is rightly going to come in for some stick but he's 4th choice centre half and is only playing because of injury. He certainly hasn't taken his opportunity in many matches I've seen him play so far.

We didn't play like a top of the table side and, because of this, we no longer are.

Disappointing but we're still in it.

Time to disappear upstairs/downstairs to off topic I think.

Insipid, limp display that got what it deserved...piss all. Silva couldn't make a pass all day and when is Mancini going to learn that Savic is an amateur? We will be lucky if we still have a chance of the league by the time of the derby match.

Yaya and Joe were up for it, the rest weren't.

And we keep playing a point-dropping liability like Savic, when a player like Samba had been available for very little for over a year. Feels like suicidal madness.

I wouldn't put big money on us winning the league now. Before today we would win it if we won 10 out of the last 11 games (as long as the one screw up wasn't against the vermin). So; we can still win the league, but it'll probably need 10 wins on the bounce. I can't honestly see us doing it if we play like we did today.

Poor, some of the players need to take a look at themselves after that and start stepping up to the plate, they just weren't at the races, well done Swansea though, got what they deserved, especially after the first half.

WTF worse day of the season for us! Beat by Swansea and Utd win! Cant imagine what Mancini will be saying and we are now not top of the league. Pissed off beyond all words<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:56 pm --<br /><br />WTF worse day of the season for us! Beat by Swansea and Utd win! Cant imagine what Mancini will be saying and we are now not top of the league. Pissed off beyond all words

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.