Swansea v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Joga Bonito said:
cpt.carrot said:
First of all i am a Swansea city fan, Why are people going on about the ref and the lineswoman. When you see your so called goal he was offside plain and simple but not only that, some of the tackles that the Man city players did and did not get yellow card for was terrible and Balatelli kicking his own leg and you wanting a penalty what was that all about, saying that i don't think ours was a pen as well, but that was one of the worse displays that we have seen by any away team this season. You were far too negative and over half your players didn't care what happened, they were just there to pick up their hundred grand a week. We wanted it more and you of all teams should remember that as you were once in the lower leagues and having no money with your players playing for the club not the money!
Hope the rest of Swansea supporters aren't like yourself
Probably spent too long buried up to his wotsits in the local livestock.

Joga Bonito said:
cpt.carrot said:
First of all i am a Swansea city fan, Why are people going on about the ref and the lineswoman. When you see your so called goal he was offside plain and simple but not only that, some of the tackles that the Man city players did and did not get yellow card for was terrible and Balatelli kicking his own leg and you wanting a penalty what was that all about, saying that i don't think ours was a pen as well, but that was one of the worse displays that we have seen by any away team this season. You were far too negative and over half your players didn't care what happened, they were just there to pick up their hundred grand a week. We wanted it more and you of all teams should remember that as you were once in the lower leagues and having no money with your players playing for the club not the money!
Hope the rest of Swansea supporters aren't like yourself

I've not seen a team at your place all season who've completely dictated the play for such a long period as we did yesterday. In fairness to you, you started brightly however after 35 minutes we controlled the game. Your goal was just a sucker punch.

cpt.carrot said:
Hope those thoughts keep you warm through your inevitable plunge back down the divisions in the coming years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.