Swansea vs City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero93:20 said:
SebastianBlue said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Agreed when its too late he stops rotating the bloody defence

Wholly agree with no changes to the back but how anyone can attribute our current run of form to Lampard starting is beyond me.

Post Hoc Ergo Proptor Hoc seems to be the motto of the forum these days.

Always thought it was movere querar, ergo sum.

It's certainly not cogito ergo sum.

MC ID said:
Goater=Legend said:
Three strikers on the bench.....

Pretty excessive to say the least, but its a vital game, like every single game we will ever play, so those kids can fuck off cos unless they're called messi they ain't getting near the bench.

so basically no kids will ever play.......

MC ID said:
Goater=Legend said:

Pretty excessive to say the least, but its a vital game, like every single game we will ever play, so those kids can fuck off cos unless they're called messi they ain't getting near the bench.

The difference is that two of the "strikers" can effectively play elsewhere on the pitch (and one of them isn't really a striker).

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
MC ID said:
Goater=Legend said:

Which is a stupid attitude to have and means that players like D.Suarez will keep leaving for frees to Barcelona. Guessing it'll be Lopes leaving on a free next, probably to Bayern or Madrid.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
MC ID said:
Goater=Legend said:

While Pellergrini is manager, no.

Edit: I think people may have been missing my sarcasm and think I was serious... my lord :p

Frank Lampard starting these last few games is surely because they are letting him end his Premiere League career on a high. Good on them for that.

Will Sky give his last ever game next Sunday the Stevie G treatment? Probably not even on TV.

sam-caddick said:
We look very leggy and pace-less in midfield today.

Not convinced but I do feel we can get some sort of result.

I agree. Swansea will be hungry and press—starting Lampard will be like playing a man down.

Healdplace said:
Frank Lampard starting these last few games is surely because they are letting him end his Premiere League career on a high. Good on them for that.

Will Sky give his last ever game next Sunday the Stevie G treatment? Probably not even on TV.

Giving it to him now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.