Fernandinho
Yaya
Milner
Silva
Bony
Aguero

Go for it!!!!!!!

eversince 76 said:
Would not play Lampard for starters. And l'd go 4-4-2, with Aguero and Bony upfront. Swansea will not play as deep as they did vs Arsenal. And even so Arsenal created enough to win comfortably. It'll be difficult but we should leave with a win.

And although l want scum to get beat on a weekly bases a draw would do as l want us to finish well above the rest.

Finally how good would it be if Aguero beats scoring record and Hart wins gloves...
Some of our fans can be strange :?
We whined all year about how we have not been able to win games playing with only 2 central midfielders.

But hey, we put a few wins together playing with 3 central midfielders and suddenly some of ou fans are feeling confident again, and want to go back to the system that guaranteed we'd not defend our title. :? Strange that.

Play 3 in the middle and win the game. None of that shiny striker crap. Just coz you play more strikers, doesn't mean you are going for the win.

When are we gonna learn?

Dax777 said:
eversince 76 said:
Would not play Lampard for starters. And l'd go 4-4-2, with Aguero and Bony upfront. Swansea will not play as deep as they did vs Arsenal. And even so Arsenal created enough to win comfortably. It'll be difficult but we should leave with a win.

And although l want scum to get beat on a weekly bases a draw would do as l want us to finish well above the rest.

Finally how good would it be if Aguero beats scoring record and Hart wins gloves...
We whined all year about how we have not been able to win games playing with only 2 central midfielders.

But hey, we put a few wins together playing with 3 central midfielders and suddenly some of ou fans are feeling confident again, and want to go back to the system that guaranteed we'd not defend our title. :? Strange that.

Play 3 in the middle and win the game. None of that shiny striker crap. Just coz you play more strikers, doesn't mean you are going for the win.

When are we gonna learn?
Exactly. The perfect team is yaya in for lampard and same set up as last week .

We need to win this and hope arsenal lose. That is pretty much 2nd done and dusted barring a huge swing in goal difference

RACHACE said:
I think it'll be a decent game, I'm expecting it to be quite open and played in a good manner too. Can't underestimate Swansea they're a very decent side and have exceeded expectation this season which can't really be said about any other manager? Garry Monk would get my vote for Manager of the season. Surely Maureen won't get it, Manuel didn't last season despite his achievements being the same as Maureen's??

if your interested in the game from a betting perspective, my blog is available to browse.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409051" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409051</a>
Koeman? Many people thought Southampton would really struggle this season, it's only because they had such a good start that all the pre-season negativity has been forgotten.

kenzie115 said:
RACHACE said:
I think it'll be a decent game, I'm expecting it to be quite open and played in a good manner too. Can't underestimate Swansea they're a very decent side and have exceeded expectation this season which can't really be said about any other manager? Garry Monk would get my vote for Manager of the season. Surely Maureen won't get it, Manuel didn't last season despite his achievements being the same as Maureen's??

if your interested in the game from a betting perspective, my blog is available to browse.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409051" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=409051</a>
Koeman? Many people thought Southampton would really struggle this season, it's only because they had such a good start that all the pre-season negativity has been forgotten.

Good shout

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Vinny
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Yaya
Milner
Silva
Bony
Aguero

Go for it!!!!!!!

No need to go for it, no need to change anything, play the same team that we've played for the last two games scoring 7 and conceeding 0. If we stick that lazy lump in a two man midfield we will lose.

Exactly! Well said that man !

Dax777 said:
eversince 76 said:

When are we gonna learn?

Then when we lose playing 442 they'll get pissed off and blame it on pellers.

hart

zabba
mdm
mangala
kolarov

fernando
fernandinho

navas
silva
milner

aguero

they are on a good run atm but i hope we will end it and also win with a CS to help Joe to take home the Golden Glooves 2-0 win Go City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.