mangala
kolarov

fernando
fernandinho

navas
silva
milner

aguero

they are on a good run atm but i hope we will end it and also win with a CS to help Joe to take home the Golden Glooves 2-1 win Go City

You want a win with CS, but are predicting 2 - 1 ???????

I am hoping Manuel keeps the same back 4 as he has done in the past few weeks.

It will be tempting to put Vinny back in, Clichy too, but going away to one of the toughest away grounds in the Premier League at the moment is not a time to be chopping and changing.

We're on a run of 4 consecutive wins, no need to change the team at all.

Kompany, Yaya and Bony on the bench.

Going to be a tough game, Swansea are a good side and will be full of confidence after Monday's result.

I think we'll win 3-1 with Aguero scoring at least 2!

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
MihaiCity said:
hart

zabba
mdm
mangala
kolarov

fernando
fernandinho

navas
silva
milner

aguero

they are on a good run atm but i hope we will end it and also win with a CS to help Joe to take home the Golden Glooves 2-1 win Go City

You want a win with CS, but are predicting 2 - 1 ???????

lol yeah only now i see what the hell i wrote 2-0 win then:)

de niro said:
well i'm up and ready. what a fucking mission this going to be.

anyway same team please pellers and we win 3-1.
Welcome to my world Bill

I shall be there today, but in the home end alas but I shall be shouting for the lads inside! I feel we are in such form that I can see a nice 3-0 win today and a big juicey hat trick for aguero.
I'm wearing blue jeans and a red hoddie with a white City t shirt underneath. If u see me give me a slap by all means!!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.