Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gout toes are ready:)
Hope everyone is well your end and am desperate for the game to go ahead tomorrow. Would like a smattering of your ‘stars’ to play but if it’s basically your Development Squad I’m sure it’ll be a decent game. Seems to be a bit of noise about the game being forfeit if you do pull out. Not sure if that’s the case or not. Safe trip to all tomorrow.

Last training pictures put up by City were from Tuesdays sessions, it sounds as though the outbreak started Tuesday so it could be those pictured are what we're left with. Bernardo, kdb, ake, dias, gundogan, Mbete, Mcatee, walker, Rodri Palmer and jesus were all photographed. As long as we've got a keeper, add in a few more kids and there's more than enough there.

It's all going to depend on how many more cases are reported tomorrow, it's very unlikely we will have 21 cases and be able to suddenly halt the spread. sounds as though we will endeavour to get it played with whatever we have though so I'm not expecting it to be postponed last minute. I'll be mightily pissed off if I'm on the coach down and find out they've called it off last minute.

A few of players went off on holiday start of week and were never goin to play,weve already had alot of first team with covid,its goin to go thru squad weather like it or not,its actually good timing,pretty sure there will still be a decent team out there tomoz and a few well earned rests for the others before chelsea

Crikey.

We weren't expecting to face a reserve/youth team as Pep takes the FA Cup seriously.
And the game is still on despite seven players isolating? (do they still have time to take a negative test or too late for that?). Respect for just cracking on with playing the tie.

Proper club, City. If it was Liverpool, we would never hear the end of Klopp's crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.