Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking my boy to his first away match tonight - coming up from Somerset. Fingers crossed that its better than the last time I went to Swindon - when we got beaten 2-0 and I was soaked in the away end. My weather forecast says cold and dry tonight so hoping that, a result and some good banter
Hope you both have a great night kippaxed54 and we get a positive result.

Taking my boy to his first away match tonight - coming up from Somerset. Fingers crossed that its better than the last time I went to Swindon - when we got beaten 2-0 and I was soaked in the away end. My weather forecast says cold and dry tonight so hoping that, a result and some good banter
I hope you are right about the weather, it is bloody awful here in South Manchester.

Good things came out of Swindon. Summerbee and Kevin Horlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.