Swingers Clubs

mrcunny said:
Bluebird1 said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
You missed him starting his own thread saying "all you haters abuse me in this thread and keep your abuse and hatred out of the other threads". You literally could not make it up for fear of being called a liar. It got pulled though.

I saw it but couldn't be bothered reading past the first couple of posts on it ...

Isnt that the place we met?...lol

Shush, that was supposed to be our secret!

didactic said:
peoffrey said:
One day he might learn it's better to have sex with the same Woman 1000 times than it is to have sex with 1000 different Women.

I suppose the incredibly curious side of me would go to one of those Clubs just for the experience but, deep down, I don't think I'd want to be in there and see what goes on. I'm not a prude because I'm comfortable in the all together (I never need to wear a towel when I'm having a full body massage), would go to a naturist spa if needs be and have been to a live sex show on Holiday - but actually being watched when I'm making love or having more than one Girl involved makes me feel really awkward.

One day you might learn that people in life have different desires and wants/needs. Let others do what makes them happy. And for all those so called happily married people funny how affairs, prostitution and swinging clubs are on the increase. At least I am honest about what I do and what I like.

I simply couldn't make love to a Woman that I wasn't in love with. I had one night stands as a drunken Student at University and regret them. The thought of paying a Girl good money to have sex with me leaves me cold and empty - not to mention the involvement of a Girl who has to degrade herself to basically selling her body.

I too am honest about what I do and what I like. I'm also honest about being home alone on a Friday Night with Stella 4% and a Cat for company.

peoffrey said:
The thought of paying a Girl good money to have sex with me leaves me cold and empty - not to mention the involvement of a Girl who has to degrade herself to basically selling her body.
Amidst the debauchery of the modern world, a light flickers in the darkness.

another generation said:
peoffrey said:
The thought of paying a Girl good money to have sex with me leaves me cold and empty - not to mention the involvement of a Girl who has to degrade herself to basically selling her body.

Is it a luminous condom ? and if it is I bet someone is making light sabre noises while swishing his cock from side to side.

another generation said:
peoffrey said:

Thank you.

Lads who openly boast about their sexual prowess and ability to seduce copious amounts of Women sicken me. It's a deep arrogance and a deep insecurity about themselves. I know people in their 50's who still do it now. They'll never grow up.

Re: Re: Swingers Clubs

peoffrey said:
didactic said:
peoffrey said:
One day he might learn it's better to have sex with the same Woman 1000 times than it is to have sex with 1000 different Women.

I suppose the incredibly curious side of me would go to one of those Clubs just for the experience but, deep down, I don't think I'd want to be in there and see what goes on. I'm not a prude because I'm comfortable in the all together (I never need to wear a towel when I'm having a full body massage), would go to a naturist spa if needs be and have been to a live sex show on Holiday - but actually being watched when I'm making love or having more than one Girl involved makes me feel really awkward.

One day you might learn that people in life have different desires and wants/needs. Let others do what makes them happy. And for all those so called happily married people funny how affairs, prostitution and swinging clubs are on the increase. At least I am honest about what I do and what I like.

I simply couldn't make love to a Woman that I wasn't in love with. I had one night stands as a drunken Student at University and regret them. The thought of paying a Girl good money to have sex with me leaves me cold and empty - not to mention the involvement of a Girl who has to degrade herself to basically selling her body.

I too am honest about what I do and what I like. I'm also honest about being home alone on a Friday Night with Stella 4% and a Cat for company.

The wife reads the forum doesnt she.

peoffrey said:
another generation said:
peoffrey said:

Thank you.

Lads who openly boast about their sexual prowess and ability to seduce copious amounts of Women sicken me. It's a deep arrogance and a deep insecurity about themselves. I know people in their 50's who still do it now. They'll never grow up.

Why does it 'sicken you'?

Each to their own, so what? It's not hurting you is it?
Get off your moral high horse and accept some people are different, they aren't breaking the law, they are consenting adults, what is so wrong about it?

It might not suit you but it suits them and they are happy to do it.

charliebigspuds said:
I think you have ginger hair and live in Brooklands with a big dossier

I'm certain of it![/quote]

The two of you put your money together lets say £1000 and bet on it, after all you are certain.<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:58 pm --<br /><br />
Bluebird1 said:
I see this has become a Didactic thread as usual.

Look at how many times I have tried to deflect attention off myself. All I did was post my swinging stories and as usual the regular insecure bunch came at me like dogs to raw meat.

Numerous times I asked them to drop and not hijack the thread even went as far as opening a topic so they could post in there. What can I do?. Its not my fault.

With regards to the topic I am speaking to a girl as we speak who has been to several I wonder if I will be allowed to post the transcript with her permission of course without getting a warning as I seem to always do.

I've heard rumours from various folks here that there is a growing group of swingers in town. How would you find out/avoid, though? Throw your keys onto the boss' desk if you're interested, otherwise maintain eye contact with the floor? Isn't it all a bit seventies, anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.