Swingers Clubs

Was that Silks by any chance?! I got picked up by that once and spent the entire journey there arguing with some stripper they take out in it to get people in (who was a rag) about why city are better and why she had made the wrong life choices. (About who she supports not what she does, she was fit!)[/quote]
I ended up in there after the Napoli game with a couple of mates and my son.
It was his 18th Birthday and he was mad for a dance, we had just bought him a car, clothes etc and given him £500 - he still maintains that the £20 I paid was his best present :)

Colliahhh said:
c4lv3rt said:
daveduke67 said:
Do you do full nude?
How much for a private dance.
Any extras?

Luckily my mate paid so i didnt feel ripped off. Fully nude mate yeah, i felt like i was goin to explode tbh. She was super fit and all over me (obviously to try and make me pay for another) it was 20 quid IIRC. (10 for me and 10 for her) I wouldnt do it again its a waste of money and i'd rather pay a brass for the same cost. No extras apart from it was free to get in and 3 of us got in a pink hummer from deansgate. Was funny though and different.

Was that Silks by any chance?! I got picked up by that once and spent the entire journey there arguing with some stripper they take out in it to get people in (who was a rag) about why city are better and why she had made the wrong life choices. (About who she supports not what she does, she was fit!)

Yes it was Silks! Iv been trying to think of what is was called all day so cheers for that. It was a weird experience tbh like i say there was 3 of us all in our early 20's, we walked straight in and looking back there must have been 30 -40 women sat around all over the show and it was empty lol, i suppose as a one off its not all that bad but wouldnt do it again. Some of the women in there were stunnin' and i couldn't help but feel a little intimidated and uncomfortable (all flockin' around us as soon as we entered like lost sheep).

When we (sexy as f**k, she was) went down stairs to the dance rooms she was stark naked straight away to my complete surpise, this uncontrollable force taken over me and i wanted more than they could offer lol. If you want a boner all night with no action i would recommend this place definitely.

I would never use a hooker. Its the idea of the fact you had to pay to get laid. Its kind of like cheating on a computer game, you're not good enough to complete it, so you have to go online to get cheat codes. On a moral note, most of them are oppressed, and have nowhere to go.

Unknown_Genius said:
I would never use a hooker. Its the idea of the fact you had to pay to get laid. Its kind of like cheating on a computer game, you're not good enough to complete it, so you have to go online to get cheat codes. On a moral note, most of them are oppressed, and have nowhere to go.

Each to their own i suppose. Have you ever thought that some men might be unconfident/too ugly/unsociable/small minded to succesfully and consistantely pull women? I think comapring brass to cheating on a computer game is harsh in truth but like i say each to their own.

c4lv3rt said:
Colliahhh said:
c4lv3rt said:
Luckily my mate paid so i didnt feel ripped off. Fully nude mate yeah, i felt like i was goin to explode tbh. She was super fit and all over me (obviously to try and make me pay for another) it was 20 quid IIRC. (10 for me and 10 for her) I wouldnt do it again its a waste of money and i'd rather pay a brass for the same cost. No extras apart from it was free to get in and 3 of us got in a pink hummer from deansgate. Was funny though and different.

Was that Silks by any chance?! I got picked up by that once and spent the entire journey there arguing with some stripper they take out in it to get people in (who was a rag) about why city are better and why she had made the wrong life choices. (About who she supports not what she does, she was fit!)

Yes it was Silks! Iv been trying to think of what is was called all day so cheers for that. It was a weird experience tbh like i say there was 3 of us all in our early 20's, we walked straight in and looking back there must have been 30 -40 women sat around all over the show and it was empty lol, i suppose as a one off its not all that bad but wouldnt do it again. Some of the women in there were stunnin' and i couldn't help but feel a little intimidated and uncomfortable (all flockin' around us as soon as we entered like lost sheep).

When we (sexy as f**k, she was) went down stairs to the dance rooms she was stark naked straight away to my complete surpise, this uncontrollable force taken over me and i wanted more than they could offer lol. If you want a boner all night with no action i would recommend this place definitely.

We took my mate there for his 18th, he was so drunk that we could get him with possibly the only ugly stripper they had.

She was in her 30s at least I'd bet, actually looked sort of like that mum who was banned from a club for dressing too slaggy. Anyway, as soon as she introduced herself to us by saying 'Alright lads, I've got the biggest tits in this place' she was sold!

c4lv3rt said:
daveduke67 said:
c4lv3rt said:
Haha brilliant. This thread taken a turn for the worst. With the above story im hoping we can get back-on-track. Some more more stories of past or recent swinging stuff would be good. Iv never done anything more than a lap dance hence why im so intrigued about this thread and what it has to offer. Fire away :)

Do you do full nude?
Any extras?

£20 for a brass? I hope that's just a handjob else someone's gonna get bad cat aids.

metalblue said:
c4lv3rt said:
daveduke67 said:
Do you do full nude?
Any extras?

Luckily my mate paid so i didnt feel ripped off. Fully nude mate yeah, i felt like i was goin to explode tbh. She was super fit and all over me (obviously to try and make me pay for a
c4lv3rt said:
Each to their own i suppose. Have you ever thought that some men might be unconfident/too ugly/unsociable/small minded to succesfully and consistantely pull women? I think comapring brass to cheating on a computer game is harsh in truth but like i say each to their own.
nother) it was 20 quid IIRC. (10 for me and 10 for her) I wouldnt do it again its a waste of money and i'd rather pay a brass for the same cost. No extras apart from it was free to get in and 3 of us got in a pink hummer from deansgate. Was funny though and different.

£20 for a brass? I hope that's just a handjob else someone's gonna get bad cat aids.

mmmm cat aids lol<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:36 pm --<br /><br />
Colliahhh said:
c4lv3rt said:
Colliahhh said:

We took my mate there for his 18th, he was so drunk that we could get him with possibly the only ugly stripper they had.

She was in her 30s at least I'd bet, actually looked sort of like that mum who was banned from a club for dressing too slaggy. Anyway, as soon as she introduced herself to us by saying 'Alright lads, I've got the biggest tits in this place' she was sold!

Haha i hope you told him the next day what you did to him lol. We need some more swinging stories i bet there's loads of blues who've been and done it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.