Swingers Clubs

bluealf said:
Stevie B said:
charliebigspuds said:

LoL madness, never believed this shit existed.

She wouldn't wanna do it tho :(

So you would be willing for your wife to be shagged of some random bloke with you looking on ????

Is it just me that finds that idea repellent ?

No, I find the thought of seeing his wife in her birthday suit disgusting too, the old boiler.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
bluealf said:
Stevie B said:
LoL madness, never believed this shit existed.

She wouldn't wanna do it tho :(

So you would be willing for your wife to be shagged of some random bloke with you looking on ????

Is it just me that finds that idea repellent ?[/quote

No, I find the thought of seeing his wife in her birthday suit disgusting too, the old boiler.

Pmsl. Quality response

Very good JMA, I nearly altered the wording after I read it back but thought it would give somebody a good one liner.

:)

c4lv3rt said:
Haha brilliant. This thread taken a turn for the worst. With the above story im hoping we can get back-on-track. Some more more stories of past or recent swinging stuff would be good. Iv never done anything more than a lap dance hence why im so intrigued about this thread and what it has to offer. Fire away :)

Do you do full nude?
How much for a private dance.
Any extras?

Speaking of swingers, I met Bluebird in Mary D's on Sunday very briefly, and by the time I had introduced myself she had near enough invited my associate and I to partake in some kind of fiendish sex game also involving Toby. Nothing was said, but believe me it was implied. It was all I could do to stop her undoing my belt there and then.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Speaking of swingers, I met Bluebird in Mary D's on Sunday very briefly, and by the time I had introduced myself she had near enough invited my associate and I to partake in some kind of fiendish sex game also involving Toby. Nothing was said, but believe me it was implied. It was all I could do to stop her undoing my belt there and then.
Shes filth her lad as are her Handforth Dean divorcee milf friends.

It's great

SWP's back said:

It's great

She'll get it. Nothing was said, but she knew it.

SWP's back said:

It's great

PMSL.

If you don't mind, I prefer to keep things a little more discreet ...

Bluebird1 said:
SWP's back said:

It's great

PMSL.

If you don't mind, I prefer to keep things a little more discreet ...

That wasn't what you didn't say on Sunday x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.