Swingers

Brookie said
I approached you man to man and asked you to stop with what I am now calling sexual harassment
So does that mean it is sexual harrassment?

Tomorrow I'm going to start calling apples, potatoes instead. Does that mean that they are potatoes though?

mat said:
stony said:
This thread is getting funnier and funnier, it's a shoe in for 'Classic Threads' surely?

It's pissed it.

It's an all male version of much ado about nothing.

It is now getting hysterical.

I think Cheeses is Russell Brand.

If Ric ever decides to produce a book on BM threads this is a absolute gem.<br /><br />-- Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 pm --<br /><br />Cheeses and BB.2 summed up in one song.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW9c7Fpxrhc&feature=related[/youtube]

Cheeses of Nazareth said:
Brookie said
I approached you man to man and asked you to stop with what I am now calling sexual harassment

Tomorrow I'm going to start calling apples, potatoes instead. Does that mean that they are potatoes though?

Was there any need to foist vegetarianism upon us?
Regarding the rather fine erotic verse - do you have an agent with a view to publication? I can think of certain quarters where this sort of thing might go down very well - say hidden under policy documents during long tedious meetings of groups of public school educated mens men from different shades of opinion reluctantly brought together and closeted in a room in central London.

sweynforkbeard said:
Brookie said

Regarding the rather fine erotic verse - do you have an agent with a view to publication? I can think of certain quarters where this sort of thing might go down very well - say hidden under policy documents during long tedious meetings of groups of public school educated mens men from different shades of opinion reluctantly brought together and closeted in a room in central London.

The Tory party cabinet?

mat said:
sweynforkbeard said:

The Tory party cabinet?

I was thinking of the MCC myself.

Can't express my appreciation enough, this thread is Homeric in it's scope. I salute you Cheeses of Nazareth, to paraphrase John Wayne "you truly are a son of God".

Brookie said

You're trying to twist my words. This is fucking out of order now-MODS do something, Im being slated here....this could ruin me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.