Swingers

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
You're trying to twist my words. This is fucking out of order now-MODS do something, Im being slated here....this could ruin me.

BB2....you have contributed to one of the best threads on Off Topic I have ever witnessed. It has been funny. Now I know that you feel a bit peeved but take it like a man!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Cheeses of Nazareth said:
Brookie said
So does that mean it is sexual harrassment?

Tomorrow I'm going to start calling apples, potatoes instead. Does that mean that they are potatoes though?

You're trying to twist my words. This is fucking out of order now-MODS do something, Im being slated here....this could ruin me.
images

brooklandsblue2.0 said:

This thread is too funny but i agree the mods should do something

put it in the classic threads

mackenzie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

BB2....you have contributed to one of the best threads on Off Topic I have ever witnessed. It has been funny. Now I know that you feel a bit peeved but take it like a man!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im glad that these accusations have filled you and others with joy, but mud sticks, its gone too far now. I can take a joke as well as the next man but I have not said or done anything gay-thats why I hate the swimming baths I feel uncomfortable with loads of men walking about starkers. As I said, nowt personal, if you like men sex wise then thats cool (if its consensual and safe) its just I am not into it personally and don't like how Im being portrayed.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Im glad that these accusations have filled you and others with joy, but mud sticks, its gone too far now. I can take a joke as well as the next man but I have not said or done anything gay-thats why I hate the swimming baths I feel uncomfortable with loads of men walking about starkers. As I said, nowt personal, if you like men sex wise then thats cool (if its consensual and safe) its just I am not into it personally and don't like how Im being portrayed.

If you're really so cool about gays, what's the problem with being outed...........I mean mistaken for one.

Gay, straight, who cares ? Homophobes perhaps ?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
mackenzie said:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But can't you understand that your replies have also contributed to the comedy?
I am truly sorry if it has offended you, but if you get uptight (no jokes please!!) about such matters and post on a footie forum then can't you see that the two don't always mix? I have been made fun of on here over the years but I have never let it really get to me.

It's just banter BB2.

mackenzie said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

But can't you understand that your replies have also contributed to the comedy?
I am truly sorry if it has offended you, but if you get uptight (no jokes please!!) about such matters and post on a footie forum then can't you see that the two don't always mix? I have been made fun of on here over the years but I have never let it really get to me.

It's just banter BB2.

Mackenzie, I love the banter and give it and take it on here all the time. The problem is BB2.0 is single and looking at the moment and as a lot of posters know me personally on here this could give the wrong impressions to potential suitors OR give the green light to homosexuals who want to 'turn' me.....do you understand why I am getting mad now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.